• Yvie Oddly
    • Trinity The Tuck
    • Monét X Change
    • Jinkx Monsoon
    • Raja
    • The Vivienne

Featured Posts

Pamplemousse

Also, let's not forget about international queens :tony: I'm 100% sure that Priyanka will be casted eventually:party:and BeBe Zahara as well :spin:

It would be my dream if James (Tyra) would make a comeback:worship2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
18 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The fact that Trinity chooses monet over jaida bc of an alliance is gonna make me so pissed. I really hope Jinkx wins this since it’s between her and monet. I have a feeling Jinkx is gonna get the underdog edit even tho she’s the fan fave. 
like the “her season was so far back” like tatianna or Sonique. 

im def ready to see more jaida tho. She didn’t get much time to really enjoy her win.

seeing yvie there is gonna be amazing as well but I’m shook at how low raja places tho, considering how strong she was S3 (even tho imo Manila deserved the win) I’m still kinda : O ya know.

This season better have the best lipsync songs too I just NEEED a good lipsync smackdown 

Spoiler

It's the other way around, Monet chooses Trinity over Jaida, because of their alliance, robbing Jaida off her spot. :noparty:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Ceres
23 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The fact that Trinity chooses monet over jaida bc of an alliance is gonna make me so pissed. I really hope Jinkx wins this since it’s between her and monet. I have a feeling Jinkx is gonna get the underdog edit even tho she’s the fan fave. 

im def ready to see more jaida tho. She didn’t get much time to really enjoy her win.

seeing yvie there is gonna be amazing as well but I’m shook at how low raja places tho, considering how strong she was S3 (even tho imo Manila deserved the win) I’m still kinda : O ya know.

This season better have the best lipsync songs too I just NEEED a good lipsync smackdown 

I read that spoiler too and that makes me upset since I’d vote for her to win hands down! 
:noparty:

✧ ✧ ✧

La Rosalia

The queens I’m most excited about from the leaked cast are: 

Spoiler

Raja And Jinkx

The ones that I would love to see in the future:

Spoiler

Violet, Bianca and Sasha (I doubt the last two would want to participate though)

gagzus

Bob and Violet would SLAY this too bad they both said they wouldn’t do it for less than $1m as a prize. When I think the prize for this is only $250k

BUtterfield 8

Whoever goes home first is gonna be such a kiii

also I wonder what their title will be for the winner 

cause saying “she’s the winner of drag race all winners season 1” doesn’t ring 

artdoll
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Whoever goes home first is gonna be such a kiii

also I wonder what their title will be for the winner 

cause saying “she’s the winner of drag race all winners season 1” doesn’t ring 

I would assume the series could be drag race super stars, similar to all stars, as for the title, Queen of the queens? :ohwell:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

eksistents
9 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What do you mean by this?!

Ok, this wording makes it sound like she won in 2009. :mark: But the season is rumored to be called "RuPaul's Drag Race Superstars" and she is the contestant to beat.

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

i cant wait for all stars 7 in september (ru's voice) only on paramount +:vegas:

I thought this was All Stars 7? No?

weed

I'm sooo excited. Literally cannootttt wait, the fashion is going to be amazing, sooo fking amazing. I hope at least lol 

Thomas P
12 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It's actually the other way around. Monet and Shea win this final challenge that gives them the most stars and puts Monet in first place in terms of stars, so she chooses Trinity due to that.

Sad because Jaida, Monet and Jinx were the three I was pulling for the most, so the very fact that there was a chance all three of them could've been in the top 4 (alongside Shea who is another favourite of mine) is disappointing.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

I was very hyped for UK V The World, and sadly that ended up being about as good as All Stars 5....

This season has some of my favourite queens ever though, so I'm really hoping they pull through and pull-off a season to end them all.

Spoiler

Apparently nobody ever bombs (or really does mediocre) in any challenge or runway.

I prefer that so much tbh. I like watching challenges where everyone does well, it makes it more enjoyable rather than watching people flop.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DanielM

My god, y'all should announce what are the spoilers about. I'm okay with knowing the rumored casting, but I don't want to know anything about the actual content of the season :patrizia:

I think Jinkx would do an amazing job, I really think she is one of the few that cracked the code of Drag Race. I'm sure RuPaul loves her. Fashion queens like Violet or Raja would be the first to go, I'm sure. :laughga: I actually think Trixie, Jaida, or even Aquaria would do better now. I would love to see Bebe again. 
I'm not very excited about it though. I was really disappointed with the UK vs. The World season.

I think only Jimbo and Pangina were really ready to be there. All the others seemed to be doing the bare minimum and even decided to waste little money on garments and so. I guess if they raise the final prize the queens will do a better job. 

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, DanielM said:

My god, y'all should announce what are the spoilers about. I'm okay with knowing the rumored casting, but I don't want to know anything about the actual content of the season :patrizia:

Thank you. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7

Archived