Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Thank you for this! I'm going to try and get there early too see if I can snag one before the show and take it back to my hotel room so i wouldn't need to worry about losing it!

Ya if you can do that it’s the best thing to do. I hate having to keep an eye on my merch while watching a show! 

monstertoronto
54 minutes ago, DAS said:

Would you say you should have sized down to a small for the t-shirts and a medium for the hoodie?

I’m going to give an alternate experience. I’m 5’2 and I got a medium hoodie and it fits me perfectly. I wouldn’t have wanted to go down to a small. I don’t know how someone 6’2 would fit into my hoodie. My husband is 5’11 and he got an XL and it also fits him well. Maybe Canadian sizes are different? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

Did they have the gray t-shirt with the stone Chromatica relief? I think it was new for London, but it only listed the European dates. Hoping there’s a North American leg equivalent :flutter:

There was a white tour date shirt with the image of her with the monster hand but I think all the dates have that one. Someone mentioned one specifically for the DC shows but I didn’t see it! I checked a couple merch tables before the show and a third on the way out

9 hours ago, MajorMinus said:

Omg wait so it was the actual moon? Literally none of us could see it and our section collectively was like “oh it’s fake, we’re stupid.” 😂

I wish the merch sizes were more consistent. I’m 6’2 and usually wear medium. All the medium-sized merch I’ve bought from her online store fit well, but the medium concert shirts are massive! I’m drowning in the large hoodie (which is kinda cute in it’s own way, but still). None of the merch stands I went to had the lollipops 😢

The moon was beautiful! I could see it from my angle and they did a great job with the camera work!

They definitely sized the merch up. I usually end up somewhere between a medium and a large but the medium I got is DEFINITELY on the large size. But it is a cute look!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, alecks said:

They definitely sized the merch up. I usually end up somewhere between a medium and a large but the medium I got is DEFINITELY on the large size. But it is a cute look!

38 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m 5’2 and I got a medium hoodie and it fits me perfectly. I wouldn’t have wanted to go down to a small. I don’t know how someone 6’2 would fit into my hoodie. My husband is 5’11 and he got an XL and it also fits him well. Maybe Canadian sizes are different?

Thanks so much. I think I’ll aim for Medium. 

• Like 1

monstertoronto
32 minutes ago, DAS said:

Thanks so much. I think I’ll aim for Medium. 

Medium seems to fit everyone. It’s the sisterhood of the travelling hoodie. 

• Like 2

MajorMinus
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m going to give an alternate experience. I’m 5’2 and I got a medium hoodie and it fits me perfectly. I wouldn’t have wanted to go down to a small. I don’t know how someone 6’2 would fit into my hoodie. My husband is 5’11 and he got an XL and it also fits him well. Maybe Canadian sizes are different? 

This is so perplexing to me. Sizing must be different! I’m hoping I can find a way to shrink my hoodie in the washer. 

CatelynnMarie

i feel somewhat comforted i'm not the only one anxious about getting their merch as well. i'm going on thursday and am having stupid anxiety there won't be any hoodies left. i have seated tickets and won't be able to get there until a certain time :ohno:

monstertoronto
58 minutes ago, MajorMinus said:

This is so perplexing to me. Sizing must be different! I’m hoping I can find a way to shrink my hoodie in the washer. 

It’s crazy! They must be different sizes because the medium hoodie fits me perfectly. If it was any smaller it would be too tight. 

LilMnstrSnce08

The concert was an incredible experience! I'm still not over it. BUT:

1) I'm so upset the merch stands ran out of hoodies so fast. It was the only merch item I wanted to get and was unable to. But materials things, music not the bling, whatever.

2) The stadium seemed...messy & unprepared? Between the insane wait to get in (I got in like at maybe 7:15 and didn't get into the stadium until 8:20ish) and the fact that I got to my section F13 and the rows stopped at 30 when I had a ticket in row 33. Nobody knew who to talk to in order to get everything figured out which resulted in almost literally running around the stadium, missing the first 2 or 3 minutes of the intro video before getting a seat. Nationals Stadium...come on.

SharkmanthaC
57 minutes ago, LilMnstrSnce08 said:

1) I'm so upset the merch stands ran out of hoodies so fast. It was the only merch item I wanted to get and was unable to. But materials things, music not the bling, whatever.

2) The stadium seemed...messy & unprepared? Between the insane wait to get in (I got in like at maybe 7:15 and didn't get into the stadium until 8:20ish) and the fact that I got to my section F13 and the rows stopped at 30 when I had a ticket in row 33. Nobody knew who to talk to in order to get everything figured out which resulted in almost literally running around the stadium, missing the first 2 or 3 minutes of the intro video before getting a seat. Nationals Stadium...come on.

I was disappointed about the hoodies as well. We got in about the same time, but I didn't really think of it being that big of a deal? We got through security with no issues. It sucks about your seating. That is kind of crazy. 

she/her/hers

1 hour ago, LilMnstrSnce08 said:

That happened to me, too! I was in field 12 row 13 and the chairs were just not there. I spoke to a guy who was very unsure of what to do and finally found me a manager, who sent me to the people with the rainbow bag. We got “upgraded” to field 6, which was honestly a bit of a downgrade because we would have been directly next to the B stage with our original seats. Instead, we had to crane our necks to see Gaga on stage and couldn’t see her for almost the first act, unless we looked at the screens. It was still a bangin show, don’t get me wrong, and I enjoyed every second. I don’t know if it was a Nat’s park issue or a Team Gaga issue that created a problem with the seats. 

HausOfHarlow
16 hours ago, maryloo said:

That happened to me, too! I was in field 12 row 13 and the chairs were just not there. I spoke to a guy who was very unsure of what to do and finally found me a manager, who sent me to the people with the rainbow bag. We got “upgraded” to field 6, which was honestly a bit of a downgrade because we would have been directly next to the B stage with our original seats. Instead, we had to crane our necks to see Gaga on stage and couldn’t see her for almost the first act, unless we looked at the screens. It was still a bangin show, don’t get me wrong, and I enjoyed every second. I don’t know if it was a Nat’s park issue or a Team Gaga issue that created a problem with the seats. 

@maryloo I was in row 10 of field 12 :pawsup: which was the last row in that section before all the rows got all messed up. I feel bad for those behind us who physically didn't have seats despite having tickets issued to them. I think that ADA platform is what messed up the rows, causing rows 11+ to have fewer seats. I'm sorry your tickets were somewhat downgraded. 

Anyways, this is my first time on since the show and JUST WOW. We had such a good time. This was my seventh time seeing Gaga live, and my friends first time. She said it was the best live performance/show she's ever been to. We were very lucky with our seats, being so close to the B-Stage, but not too close to where she was out of view. So grateful for the opportunity to see Gaga on such a limited engagement tour. Will be seeing her on closing night in Miami next month too! 

• Love 1