Just now, SamanthaC said:

Ok I’ll admit it. But how could I not? :bradley:

It's alright, Hold My Hand had my little lip trembling :ladyhaha:

🖤
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

monstertoronto
39 minutes ago, PartySick said:

11:17 (looked at the billboard as we were leaving)

She hit the stage at 9:15 so it was about two hours :legend:

It was SO F*CKING GOOD :giveup:

Enigma is officially my favorite song :giveup: the live instruments for it :giveup:

F*CK :giveup:

Enigma was always one of those songs that I thought was good but didn’t initially emerge as a standout on the album. Seeing it live was a revelation. The chorus was meant to be belted out in a stadium. It was euphoric live in a way I hadn’t experienced it before. Amazing moment. (I was at the Toronto show not the Washington one) 

• YAAAS 8
  • Love 3

Pandauralife
3 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Jumpscare! :bradley:

I had no idea who that was. I just thought he was part of the crew :laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

MajorMinus

That was the best show I have ever witnessed! It is so amazing to see her rocking it in her element. I cannot believe how crazy the crowd went during the first opening film thing! Everything was so high energy. I cried 3 times. Enigma really becomes a whole new song when she’s performing it live, insane!! I totally thought Hold My Hand was going to be a lame ending, but man it worked so well and almost got me to cry a 4th time. 

And can we talk about the visuals for Babylon?? Celestial and gorgeous! The show was literally everything I could’ve wanted and more.

I was nervous to go because I went alone, but the second the lights went out, I was screaming my heart out. She’s such a special woman. ❤️

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 10
  • Shook 1

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, MajorMinus said:

That was the best show I have ever witnessed! It is so amazing to see her rocking it in her element. I cannot believe how crazy the crowd went during the first opening film thing! Everything was so high energy. I cried 3 times. Enigma really becomes a whole new song when she’s performing it live, insane!! I totally thought Hold My Hand was going to be a lame ending, but man it worked so well and almost got me to cry a 4th time. 

And can we talk about the visuals for Babylon?? Celestial and gorgeous! The show was literally everything I could’ve wanted and more.

I was nervous to go because I went alone, but the second the lights went out, I was screaming my heart out. She’s such a special woman. ❤️

Glad you had such a great time!!  And I agree with you about Babylon. The visuals, the gold costumes and the CHOREO were everything I wanted. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TO THE GUY IN THE ROW BEHIND ME WHO KNOCKED OVER ANOTHER WOMAN AND THEN STARTED A FIGHT OVER IT!- I AM GLAD SECURITY KICKED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING SO ****ING RUDE AND RUINING THE BEST PART OF THE SHOW

• Like 3
  • Shook 6

WE GOT SO LUCKY TONIGHT THAT WE GOT 1000 DOVES AND FUN TONIGHT!! I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS ORIGINALLY PLANNED BUT IT WAS THE BEST

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Riley
33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@Riley please tell me you're planning on doing the Chromatica Ball :bradley:

I just need Enigma :bradley:

Oh! Also! She used the DOC remix for the drop in Replay! :giveup:

AND MONSTER!!!!

Yes I plan on it! (and I'm gonna need a DOC Replay clip ASAP!???)

• Love 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, Riley said:

Yes I plan on it! (and I'm gonna need a DOC Replay clip ASAP!???)

BLESS YOU :cryga:

Already crying at Enigma :bradley:

For Replay she plays the album version but the drop has at least the guitars (maybe more) from the DOC remix. It sounds SO GOOD :cryga:

🖤
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BARKDANGER

The show was absolutely amazing!!!!

Shout out to the camera man for getting those beautiful shots of Gaga on the piano with the full moon behind her tonight. It was breathtaking! 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Shout out to the camera man for getting those beautiful shots of Gaga on the piano with the full moon behind her tonight. It was breathtaking! 

Those shots of the moon made the concert all the more special!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

badboymonsterx
2 minutes ago, Alxjcgn said:

Those shots of the moon made the concert all the more special!!

FOR REAL I feel the same way! It was just so amazing in every way :pawsup: 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, badboymonsterx said:

FOR REAL I feel the same way! It was just so amazing in every way :pawsup: 

I loved how they kept showing the moon in shots throughout the rest of the show!! You can tell Gaga felt a lot of love tonight and was really happy to be performing

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

I thought it was fake at first. I couldn’t figure out how they were doing it. :poot:

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

BARKDANGER
10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I thought it was fake at first. I couldn’t figure out how they were doing it. :poot:

Same. Then i looked up in the sky behind her, and there the moon was! 

That camera man needs an Oscar nom for those shots. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2