💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Alxjcgn
On 7/31/2022 at 8:53 PM, TITMOUSE said:

I will be going!!! Not sure when everyone will be heading out there! Dear God, I hope it just drizzle and stops way before the show! No clue if the ballpark has a retractable roof but that would not be good if it rained during the show! Would love to meet up with people who are going! Traveling from Chicago here! Anyone hear of Gaga running into fans after the show or is she clearly avoiding us like the plague cuz of COVID and whatnot?

There is no retractable roof at this stadium but you might be covered depending on where your seats are... I'm definitely bringing a poncho. I also don't think she is running into fans before or after the show, but there's always a chance if you know where to wait (stage door/performer entrance)

Alxjcgn
On 7/30/2022 at 11:30 AM, Katrinooo814 said:

This should be interesting. I went to an arena show and ball park show for Joanne and both stages were completely different...

I wonder if she's gonna walk through all of the seated areas, or maybe walk under... who knows... we will know August 6th for her first north American stop

This is a more reassuring seat map for people on the sides haha. I am in row 135 it seems like I won't be staring at the side of the box. I'm sure she will walk through one of the aisles on the map to get to the B stage... is the map more or less the same for Toronto? 

BARKDANGER
2 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

I'm sure she is told about public transport times, or someone in the team is, when she is deciding when to end to show. I remember seeing her in Sydney once and they ended the show to be timed with the last trains. It just means you may have to be quick getting out, so maybe buy stuff before the show! 

When I saw her in 2009 at The Fame Ball, the show went over the expected run time. (It was also her last show for that tour.) I got to the metro and the gates where already locked. It was an adventure trying to get back to the last station where my car was parked. I called my friend who was a limo driver in DC, thinking when his shift was over, he’d come with his own car to give us a lift. Nope, he came with the limo and we partied all the way back to our car. So it all worked out. :vegas:

“I’m on the edge of glory
”
  • YAAAS 1

Alxjcgn
5 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

When I saw her in 2009 at The Fame Ball, the show went over the expected run time. (It was also her last show for that tour.) I got to the metro and the gates where already locked. It was an adventure trying to get back to the last station where my car was parked. I called my friend who was a limo driver in DC, thinking when his shift was over, he’d come with his own car to give us a lift. Nope, he came with the limo and we partied all the way back to our car. So it all worked out. :vegas:

That is such a great ending to that situation! Hopefully the show does not go over the expected time but I guess everyone should be prepared to uber or something like that. 

3 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

There is no retractable roof at this stadium but you might be covered depending on where your seats are... I'm definitely bringing a poncho. I also don't think she is running into fans before or after the show, but there's always a chance if you know where to wait (stage door/performer entrance)

I actually have GA pit, so if it rains
.it will def be in true “Rain On Me” fashion. Lol!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Very nice of your friend to do that. Def a cool way to end the night. 

Alxjcgn
1 minute ago, TITMOUSE said:

I actually have GA pit, so if it rains
.it will def be in true “Rain On Me” fashion. Lol!

It now says there is no rain, oddly for just that day in the week (The power of gaga lol)... but I wouldn't hate some rain during her encore

Is there any way to upgrade tickets to more expensive ones? My ticket is in the 214 section, but seeing how awesome this tour is, I’d would like to upgrade to somewhere closer

Are people already camping out  for front row in DC? because in Toronto people started camping 5 days before the show :air:

Brainiac

I've been contemplating about going to this show because I don't have any other fellow Gaga stan friends who can come with me. But I think I'm just gonna go and enjoy the show alone. Who knows when I'll be able to see Gaga live again.

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I've been contemplating about going to this show because I don't have any other fellow Gaga stan friends who can come with me. But I think I'm just gonna go and enjoy the show alone. Who knows when I'll be able to see Gaga live again.

Im sure you'll meet amazing people while waiting! Enjoy the show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

SharkmanthaC

Update on the weather from my husband

High 94, Low 76. Temps during the concert between 80-85. Rain is unlikely. He said 20% at best. 

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 3

Alxjcgn
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

If you need an extra ticket to give to a friend, let me know!

badboymonsterx
21 hours ago, Mambain said:

Is there any way to upgrade tickets to more expensive ones? My ticket is in the 214 section, but seeing how awesome this tour is, I’d would like to upgrade to somewhere closer

I'm selling a pit ticket if interested