💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

I have seats in section 402. I have been looking for pictures for a concert view at this stadium, but I can’t seem to find one. I’m on a tight budget and bought the least expensive tickets during the pre sale, and the site would not let me pick my seats, so I went with what it chose for me. Has anyone seen a concert at this stadium, and if so, would you think this section has a somewhat decent view? (We don’t know the stage set up yet, but in general.) Regardless for $72 bucks a ticket, I will not complain either way. 

I first saw Gaga at The Fame Ball at DAR Constitution Hall back In DC in 2009, and had a full on side view of the concert, and still enjoyed every minute of it. (Tickets were bought last minute.) So even if I have a terrible view of TCB, I won’t complain. Just curious what to expect. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

LateToCult
1 hour ago, BARKDANGER said:

I have seats in section 402. I have been looking for pictures for a concert view at this stadium, but I can’t seem to find one. I’m on a tight budget and bought the least expensive tickets during the pre sale, and the site would not let me pick my seats, so I went with what it chose for me. Has anyone seen a concert at this stadium, and if so, would you think this section has a somewhat decent view? (We don’t know the stage set up yet, but in general.) Regardless for $72 bucks a ticket, I will not complain either way. 

I first saw Gaga at The Fame Ball at DAR Constitution Hall back In DC in 2009, and had a full on side view of the concert, and still enjoyed every minute of it. (Tickets were bought last minute.) So even if I have a terrible view of TCB, I won’t complain. Just curious what to expect. 

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/ballpark/seating-map/3d

They have an interactive seating chart. Enter your section to get an idea of what you’ll be looking at. Remember the stage and seating is across from the diamond.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
badboymonsterx

Soooo.. I know have an extra little monster pit package ticket because my friend got preg and now she can't go :( lol .... does anyone want this ticket?? I would sell it to you for what I purchased. Let me knowwww

1 hour ago, badboymonsterx said:

Soooo.. I know have an extra little monster pit package ticket because my friend got preg and now she can't go :( lol .... does anyone want this ticket?? I would sell it to you for what I purchased. Let me knowwww

I’m interested!! I wasn’t able to get GA tickets which is what I wanted! I’ve been trying to find tickets still lol 

Can’t send dms on here apparently so I can give you my number if needed. I’m trying to buy this ticket lol 

badboymonsterx
3 hours ago, luigil said:

Can’t send dms on here apparently so I can give you my number if needed. I’m trying to buy this ticket lol 

Hi!! Oh boy - someone already reached out and is interested but let me get back to you if it doesn't work out :)

Hi!! Oh boy - someone already reached out and is interested but let me get back to you if it doesn't work out :)

Alright just let me know

badboymonsterx
On 7/7/2022 at 12:54 PM, luigil said:

Alright just let me know

Hi - still looking for a ticket? 

4 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

Yup! How do we message on this thing? lol

Hurry up and text me so I can delete my number 😂

badboymonsterx
8 hours ago, luigil said:

Hurry up and text me so I can delete my number 😂

Lol sorry!! Ok I saved ur #, will text you in a bit :)