💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

djfreemymind
9 minutes ago, weed said:

Y'all.... these "ticket processing" fees are crazyyyy!!!! I wanna buy tickets but I can't justify $170 in FEES :madge:

Redic. I closed my eyes, plugged my nose, and just went for it. There's a few bills that are gonna be late this month...

Sidenote: I like your username. 😏😏😏 What's the usual protocol for sneaking j's in? Has it been a thing in past concerts of hers? Am I gonna be in trouble for posting this? (i'm new here) I just remembered that it's legal in DC and I'm tryna get spliffyyy

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

weed
1 hour ago, djfreemymind said:

Redic. I closed my eyes, plugged my nose, and just went for it. There's a few bills that are gonna be late this month...

Sidenote: I like your username. 😏😏😏 What's the usual protocol for sneaking j's in? Has it been a thing in past concerts of hers? Am I gonna be in trouble for posting this? (i'm new here) I just remembered that it's legal in DC and I'm tryna get spliffyyy

I've literally been to like 2 concerts so I have no clue hahaha but I know everyone does it. If you have a female friend coming, her bra. Your sock maybe, a bag lol just put it somewhere discreet, etc. Omg totally forgot it's legal in DC, now I wanna go even more :nooo:

• YAAAS 1

djfreemymind
16 minutes ago, weed said:

I've literally been to like 2 concerts so I have no clue hahaha but I know everyone does it. If you have a female friend coming, her bra. Your sock maybe, a bag lol just put it somewhere discreet, etc. Omg totally forgot it's legal in DC, now I wanna go even more :nooo:

Yaas hunty let's go shopping for hybrids at the dispensariessss

🍄 🍄 🍄's are decriminalized there too

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

KleinGa

This ticket system and website were terrible! Im so mad! I got my tickets last night cauz I was waiting on better seats to become available. When I bought my tickets last night I couldn't even click into the sections and selected individual seats so I just went with it. Now this morning there's tons of new seats opened up and you can click into the sections ugh I already saw some better seats that I should've gotten. this site sucks

badboymonsterx

It looks like the pit is sold out now. I tried going back to see if I could purchase another VIP GA pit ticket and could not... 

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, badboymonsterx said:

It looks like the pit is sold out now. I tried going back to see if I could purchase another VIP GA pit ticket and could not... 

If you keep checking ticketmaster, there will most likely be some resell ones. 

she/her/hers

• 3 weeks later...
KleinGa

Have yall tried to receive your tickets on the app?? I've been trying but I dont see the ticket showing up? This weird ticket site felt like such a scam :triggered:

• Like 1

heavymetalartpop
26 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Have yall tried to receive your tickets on the app?? I've been trying but I dont see the ticket showing up? This weird ticket site felt like such a scam :triggered:

I also haven’t seen them appear in the app yet! 

• Thanks 1

BARKDANGER
42 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Same. I went to look in that app…and nothing. I emailed customer support, so we will see. Pulling a Karen. Sue me. 

200.gif

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

KleinGa
57 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Same. I went to look in that app…and nothing. I emailed customer support, so we will see. Pulling a Karen. Sue me. 

200.gif

I was about to do the same thing :patrizia:

Keep us updated on what they say! 

BARKDANGER
15 hours ago, KleinGa said:

I was about to do the same thing :patrizia:

Keep us updated on what they say! 

This was the response I received today…

“The Lady Gaga tickets will be delivered digitally in the MLB Ballpark App starting later this month. Due to the number of tickets sold and the number of concerts we are currently uploading in the app, the tickets may take some time to show on your end.”

“I’m on the edge of glory…”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

heavymetalartpop
12 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

“The Lady Gaga tickets will be delivered digitally in the MLB Ballpark App starting later this month. Due to the number of tickets sold and the number of concerts we are currently uploading in the app, the tickets may take some time to show on your end.”

Ahhh thank you for the update!!

• Like 1

KleinGa
6 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

Thank you for updating us! 

Let's wait out the month and see what happens :messga:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...