💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

killme89
33 minutes ago, djfreemymind said:

I downloaded the Ballpark app and logged in through there to get my ticket (that still doesn't have a barcode... says to check back "closer to Event").

The confirmation email said that if we're VIP that we'll get an email 3-5 days before the show with more details about VIP packages. *taps fingers impatiently* If we don't get anything by Friday I'm just gonna call their box office. I wonder if other shows were like this too? Probably not, since this is managed by MLB and it's the 1st US show?

On a good(?) note, it's not supposed to rain on 8/8 anymore. But the high is 93°F 🥵 

Thanks ! Yes I remember something about an email as well but it’s been so long I forgot lol. And ok nice , I just noticed they changed the open gate time from 5:30 to 7:00pm now. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol 

also I’m curious to see how different the show will be with seating and non seating options, I wonder if the floor is mostly seating because of Covid? 

BARKDANGER

So the MLB website is stating the gates will open at 7pm, and show starts at 7:30pm. 

That seems like a mess. 

Edited by BARKDANGER
“I’m on the edge of glory…”
  • Like 1

BARKDANGER
4 hours ago, djfreemymind said:

I downloaded the Ballpark app and logged in through there to get my ticket (that still doesn't have a barcode... says to check back "closer to Event").

The confirmation email said that if we're VIP that we'll get an email 3-5 days before the show with more details about VIP packages. *taps fingers impatiently* If we don't get anything by Friday I'm just gonna call their box office. I wonder if other shows were like this too? Probably not, since this is managed by MLB and it's the 1st US show?

On a good(?) note, it's not supposed to rain on 8/8 anymore. But the high is 93°F 🥵 

If it’s gonna be clear and hot. I’ll take it. 

I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive. Sweat On Me. :icega:

• LMAO 1

badboymonsterx
17 hours ago, killme89 said:

Any GA Monster PKG people know of Will call is the only way to get your ticket? Also does anyone know where will call will be? 

I have the same question. I called them today and they say it will be will call but the lady I spoke to seems to be unsure. 

Will call would be at the stadium. I'm livid because I sold my 2nd ticket on stubhub but now I don't think I can deliver it electronically. UGHH

Alxjcgn
13 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

So the MLB website is stating the gates will open at 7pm, and show starts at 7:30pm. 

That seems like a mess. 

Do you think she will start right at 7:30 or later?

I just got an email with the concert details this afternoon and it mentions wristbands for VIP tickets and pick up details. Did anyone else get that? Also no way we will be let me at 7 if people purchased GA monster pit package , that makes no sense. Right?

• Love 1

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

Later in true Gaga fashion. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
20 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

If it’s gonna be clear and hot. I’ll take it. 

I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive. Sweat On Me. :icega:

I’m considering a neck fan. I can’t see anything about them being banned. 

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1

Papergangstuh
7 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

It's weird cause it says 7:30 but it says the show ends at 11 p.m. I think it'll be 8/8:30.

BARKDANGER
5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m considering a neck fan. I can’t see anything about them being banned. 

Running to Amazon to buy one. 🏃‍♀️ 

• YAAAS 1

BARKDANGER
5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Later in true Gaga fashion. 

When Gaga comes to DC, gurl needs to realize the Metro closes at midnight. 

Not sure if I want to drive into the city (ugh) or take the chance to ride the Metro. 

• Like 1

SharkmanthaC
15 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Running to Amazon to buy one. 🏃‍♀️ 

That’s what I did! I didn’t see anything about them being on the not allowed list. 

she/her/hers

badboymonsterx

Ok so it sounds like the GA pit tickets will be will call. I got the email yesterday and since the barcodes are not generating in the app yet, I can only assume they won't?

I had to cancel my stubhub sale and now I will have an extra GA pit ticket on Monday for anyone who wants it. Please let me know if you guys know anyone. I would hate to see this ticket go to waste. 

See you guys in DC! 

• Like 1

Alxjcgn
14 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

When Gaga comes to DC, gurl needs to realize the Metro closes at midnight. 

Not sure if I want to drive into the city (ugh) or take the chance to ride the Metro. 

I'm sure she is told about public transport times, or someone in the team is, when she is deciding when to end to show. I remember seeing her in Sydney once and they ended the show to be timed with the last trains. It just means you may have to be quick getting out, so maybe buy stuff before the show! 

Alxjcgn
19 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

It's weird cause it says 7:30 but it says the show ends at 11 p.m. I think it'll be 8/8:30.

I'm hoping so... 30 minutes is not enough time really for anyone to get through security and find their seats while also maybe wanting to stop for the bathroom or to get a drink/t-shirt lol.