💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, badboymonsterx said:

Lol sorry!! Ok I saved ur #, will text you in a bit :)

Oh well idk how to delete it 🙃🙃🙃 lmao just hmu whenever 

badboymonsterx
On 7/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, TRYMCNL said:

looking for a pit ticket. can be VIP doesnt matter

hit me up I'm selling one 

Alxjcgn

For those of you who are attending the Chromatica Ball in DC, my friend and I have a goal trying to get the audience to do the "wave" throughout the stadium at some point during the concert or before. I know, a silly request, but it seems like it would be fun and a cool way to show Gaga how excited we are to see her back on the road. 

• Like 1

Alxjcgn
On 5/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, BARKDANGER said:

I have seats in section 402. I have been looking for pictures for a concert view at this stadium, but I can’t seem to find one. I’m on a tight budget and bought the least expensive tickets during the pre sale, and the site would not let me pick my seats, so I went with what it chose for me. Has anyone seen a concert at this stadium, and if so, would you think this section has a somewhat decent view? (We don’t know the stage set up yet, but in general.) Regardless for $72 bucks a ticket, I will not complain either way. 

I first saw Gaga at The Fame Ball at DAR Constitution Hall back In DC in 2009, and had a full on side view of the concert, and still enjoyed every minute of it. (Tickets were bought last minute.) So even if I have a terrible view of TCB, I won’t complain. Just curious what to expect. 

I dont have a picture but I have sat there for baseball games and I can imagine you'll have a really good view of everything and the screens

badboymonsterx
On 7/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, TRYMCNL said:

looking for a pit ticket. can be VIP doesnt matter

Hi! You want to buy mine? I have an extra GA ticket

badboymonsterx
On 5/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, BARKDANGER said:

I have seats in section 402. I have been looking for pictures for a concert view at this stadium, but I can’t seem to find one. I’m on a tight budget and bought the least expensive tickets during the pre sale, and the site would not let me pick my seats, so I went with what it chose for me. Has anyone seen a concert at this stadium, and if so, would you think this section has a somewhat decent view? (We don’t know the stage set up yet, but in general.) Regardless for $72 bucks a ticket, I will not complain either way. 

I first saw Gaga at The Fame Ball at DAR Constitution Hall back In DC in 2009, and had a full on side view of the concert, and still enjoyed every minute of it. (Tickets were bought last minute.) So even if I have a terrible view of TCB, I won’t complain. Just curious what to expect. 

OMG I was there in 2009 too! It was AMAZING

badboymonsterx

Hi all - I still have a GA VIP pit ticket available! My friend got pregnant and cannot attend. Let me know if you are interested :)

PS I'll be getting to DC Sunday night and staying through Tuesday. I'm interested in any after parties, etc. so lmk if anyone wants to continue partying lol 

PartySick
On 7/21/2022 at 5:37 PM, badboymonsterx said:

Hi all - I still have a GA VIP pit ticket available! My friend got pregnant and cannot attend. Let me know if you are interested :)

Just the one though? :bradley:

We were maybe looking to upgrade to GA but those resale prices are literally insane :rip:

đŸ–€
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
On 7/15/2022 at 9:25 AM, luigil said:

Oh well idk how to delete it 🙃🙃🙃 lmao just hmu whenever 

If you need something hidden you can just report it and ask us to remove it. I hid your number :diane:

đŸ–€

38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If you need something hidden you can just report it and ask us to remove it. I hid your number :diane:

Lmao thanks 

badboymonsterx
20 hours ago, PartySick said:

Just the one though? :bradley:

We were maybe looking to upgrade to GA but those resale prices are literally insane :rip:

Yeah, have just one extra GA ticket - I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it! 

And I agree, the resale prices are OUTRAGEOUS. I would not do that to you, lol. 

• Love 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

Yeah, have just one extra GA ticket - I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it! 

And I agree, the resale prices are OUTRAGEOUS. I would not do that to you, lol. 

Well, I'm going with @SamanthaC so I'd need two :sweat:

But I appreciate it anyway :giveup:

đŸ–€
  • Love 1

MajorMinus
On 7/21/2022 at 5:37 PM, badboymonsterx said:

PS I'll be getting to DC Sunday night and staying through Tuesday. I'm interested in any after parties, etc. so lmk if anyone wants to continue partying lol 

Wish I had seen these like a few hours ago, just bought resale tickets in a section near GA (the pit prices on resale were ridiculous).

Going alone but so excited, I’ve been waiting to see her since her Fame days, so I am internally dying. 

• Love 1

badboymonsterx
1 hour ago, MajorMinus said:

Wish I had seen these like a few hours ago, just bought resale tickets in a section near GA (the pit prices on resale were ridiculous).

Going alone but so excited, I’ve been waiting to see her since her Fame days, so I am internally dying. 

I agree, the prices are crazy.

Ok, if you want to upgrade to GA and hang out with my friend and I let me know! :)

heavymetalartpop