đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Daenerys
21 minutes ago, MajorMinus said:

Same!! And the merch lines were actually not bad in the slightest, so I had time to get two shirts and something to drink. 

By chance would you be able to let me know the cost of the merch? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

By chance would you be able to let me know the cost of the merch? 

It looked like it was only shirts and they were $45 each!

• Thanks 1

Daenerys
1 minute ago, alecks said:

It looked like it was only shirts and they were $45 each!

Thank you! I'm assuming the hoodies were along the lines of $100 then. That's what I really want! I appreciate you letting me know! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PartySick

Whoever is out there with their bf, I adore you :ladyhaha:

The bf's fan says "DADDY" and the other person's fan says "I'm vers :river:" with that same wink emoji :ladyhaha:

đź–¤
  • LMAO 5

MajorMinus
5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Thank you! I'm assuming the hoodies were along the lines of $100 then. That's what I really want! I appreciate you letting me know! 

Yeah, shirts were $45, hoodies were $90. They also ask you for a tip after you buy the merch and I awkwardly gave 10% on a $135 order because I felt bad to hit “no tip” right in front of them. 

• Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
15 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Live stream? :pray:

On IG @ladygagarazzii was just livestreaming but it ended. But keep an eye out for if it comes back! I will too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
25 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

On IG @ladygagarazzii was just livestreaming but it ended. But keep an eye out for if it comes back! I will too!

Its back!!

Edit: And its gone again

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Sad 1

NichuuB
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Who else is having the time of their f*cking lives?!?

not me...:madge:

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 7

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Here’s a tip. I’m Toronto they had a pop up merch store at the venue during the day. If you really want the city hoodie I recommend checking to see if they do that for your show too. I went in the afternoon and got two hoodies for me and my husband and some shirts and for the concert we didnt have to line up or carry/worry about losing shopping bags. And the hoodies sold out quickly so it was a relief to get them ahead of time. None of my friends even saw hoodies at the show because they were gone. Even at the pop up I got the very last medium hoodie. 

• Thanks 1

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, NicoB said:

not me...:madge:

You're not having fun tonight? :bradley:

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 1