💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 8 (2022) - Washington, D.C.

TEANUS

Featured Posts

funkmedowntown

What time are the regular GAs planning to arrive? When can we start lining up?

Little Mons✟er

clarkmonstr

does anyone know when the show actually begins? Doors at 7:00 and Start Time at 7:30 does not feel like enough time to get merch, food/beverages, find seats, etc.

Juanlittlem
27 minutes ago, clarkmonstr said:

does anyone know when the show actually begins? Doors at 7:00 and Start Time at 7:30 does not feel like enough time to get merch, food/beverages, find seats, etc.

She starts at 9-9:15pm!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

clarkmonstr
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She starts at 9-9:15pm!

thank you! all of the emails from the stadium were saying 7:30, it definitely didn't feel right lol

skaxboy

I just had a nightmare that we didn’t head to the venue until 8:45pm and it was 30 mins away and that I had to hear the first song from outside. Absolutely horrible. 

I have floor seats (section 9) but I still plan on being there around 7:30ish. It has not hit me yet that it’s today. I think once I see everyone all dressed up and see obscure Gaga outfits I’ll feel the hype. But I know once I see the stage it’s over for me. I’ll be crying for sure. We did it kids!!!!!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

hpmcmill

They added GA tickets for $217 (before fees)! We called and upgraded our 315 section seats and only paid a difference of $126 each! Worth it!!

• YAAAS 3

Cello

Have a great time everyone!! 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

maryloo
56 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

They added GA tickets for $217 (before fees)! We called and upgraded our 315 section seats and only paid a difference of $126 each! Worth it!!

How did you upgrade??

hpmcmill
22 minutes ago, maryloo said:

How did you upgrade??

We emailed [email protected] and they called us back. The box office is open, so give them a call directly and have your order information ready and check online to see if reg price pit tickets are still available. They were an hour ago. Then you’ll pay the difference, refresh your MLB account and they’ll be in there!

maryloo
6 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

We emailed events@nationals.com and they called us back. The box office is open, so give them a call directly and have your order information ready and check online to see if reg price pit tickets are still available. They were an hour ago. Then you’ll pay the difference, refresh your MLB account and they’ll be in there!

They won’t do any changes over the phone at this point, only in person 😭. I’ll try to get there early but I worry the tix will be gone by the time I get there. 

hpmcmill
5 minutes ago, maryloo said:

They won’t do any changes over the phone at this point, only in person 😭. I’ll try to get there early but I worry the tix will be gone by the time I get there. 

Ack I’m sorry! They did mention something about 2pm earlier so maybe that’s when they switched to box office only. It’s worth a try! I don’t think a lot of ppl know they released day of pit tickets. 

Pandauralife

Also, does anybody know a good place to park? I tried pre-paying for parking online but it said something about there being no tickets?

Alxjcgn
2 hours ago, clarkmonstr said:

thank you! all of the emails from the stadium were saying 7:30, it definitely didn't feel right lol

7:30 definitely is the time they said just so people would be fast getting to their seats, but there is no way they all those thousands of people can find their seats/drinks/merch in 30 mins. My guess is 8:30 at the earliest

• Like 1

Alxjcgn
3 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

Also, does anybody know a good place to park? I tried pre-paying for parking online but it said something about there being no tickets?

Do spot-hero or an app like that for someplace nearby... I have a parking pass for the stadium and so hopefully I get there in time for a spot