💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Excited for CBT

MiggleB123

Featured Posts

MiggleB123

Hey guys, I just wanted to come on here and write this because I feel like you guys are the only other people who will understand what I mean.

I just wanted to talk about how excited I am about CBT. 10 years ago when I was 8 years old my family got me tickets for the BTWB ( I had been a fan since 2008 but had always been too young to go to shows / events) anyways I remember going to the BTWB and being the very very back row in the farthest corner of the arena. I remember dreaming that one day I'd be down where the lights were. I remember writing a letter to gaga to throw on stage and thinking that it actually stood a chance of flying that far. I remember writing her a letter explaining my love for her and coming out to her. I hadn't told my family I was gay but I knew and I wanted to share it with her first as she was the person who had always helped me. Needless to say my letter never made it more than a few seats in front of me :interestinga:

Anyways, a few years later we went to artRave and I was still only about 14 so we had pretty bad seats but once again I remember feeling like I was in heaven, up until I was about 15, Gaga shows were the only time I'd been around that many gay people and even at such a small age it felt so comforting and like being home. Once again I wrote my tired ass letter thinking some miracle would make it fly across the arena :ohwell: it didn't.

Sorry for rambling but my point is, Gaga has been such a huge part of my life and I'd always dreamed of getting to be close to her / to meet her or to actually even see her (trust me, back row is like watching ants perform) as we know the UK JWT dates got cancelled and up until now CBT had no signs of happening either.

Right now im sitting here writing this, tomorrow I'll hopefully be getting golden circle tickets for London, 10 years after I first saw her in the back row. Idk if any of you guys even care but I feel so insanely nostalgic and happy and proud. I guess dreams do come true.

PS: I'll be going with my boyfriend who my family love. It feels super special to me that I get to share this part of myself with him as it was at a gaga show when I first truly felt myself.

<3

- cherry cherry boom boom

COOOK

You're so lucky, thank you for sharing this with us. Oh, and justice for your letters :pawsup:

NATAH
6 minutes ago, MiggleB123 said:

PS: I'll be going with my boyfriend who my family love. It feels super special to me that I get to share this part of myself with him as it was at a gaga show when I first truly felt myself.

<3

this would have been me if me and my boyfriend could afford it :selena:

happy for you though! :runhug:

mother, what must i do?

MiggleB123
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

You're so lucky, thank you for sharing this with us. Oh, and justice for your letters :pawsup:

Pls those tired ass letters ☠ I’m sure whoever I hit with them was so confused 

- cherry cherry boom boom

Mother of Puppies

I'm just as excited as u and I hope that tomorrow or on thursday I'll be able to get tickets as well!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for u that u get the tickets that u want! :party: :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

donald09

I love your story! I hope you have theee BEST TIME at the Chromatica Ball with you BF. <3 Gaga shows are one of the few places I have ever felt so free.. 

beli8

That is amazing! Yes, we truly understand and embrace you and everyone else who has a story <3 And how incredible that you've been able to come out to your family and that they accept you, and love your boyfriend! Yay!!

rasclautmangos

I feel your excitement. I'm excited too.  I haven't been to a concert since 2007! I just really want to see Gaga perform live. Who knows if I'll ever get the chance again, so I better take the opportunity now.

Archived