💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Second LA show possibility??

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Anyone else think there's a possibility of a second LA show? LA tickets sold faster than all other cities on the tour and since it's the last show of the tour I can see her easily adding a second date the day after.. I guess it depends on if the stadium is free on either the 11th or 12th..

jaxonmonster122
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

Anyone else think there's a possibility of a second LA show? LA tickets sold faster than all other cities on the tour and since it's the last show of the tour I can see her easily adding a second date the day after.. I guess it depends on the if the stadium is free on either the 11th or 12th..

Omg not to be dark but 911 live on 9/11 sounds cursed

EGOT2027

the same twitter accounts that knew about the 15 dates before yesterday said 15 is it. with gaga's health, i tend to believe that. 

at least one of her tours will have a solid number of dates for once and not something random...idk why it always irked me that the monster ball was 203 and the born this way ball was going to be like 119 or something. i realize most people don't care about these things though lol

49 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

the same twitter accounts that knew about the 15 dates before yesterday said 15 is it. with gaga's health, i tend to believe that. 

at least one of her tours will have a solid number of dates for once and not something random...idk why it always irked me that the monster ball was 203 and the born this way ball was going to be like 119 or something. i realize most people don't care about these things though lol

I agree with this. With Gaga's mental and bodily health being a forward issue, I'd be shocked if they added any more. I'm grateful they added LA at all cause I wasn't going to be able to fly to Chicago to see her. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived