About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020

I called the venue today to ask about studs and safety pins.. they asked me to email them pictures of my outfit to see if they would be allowable :laughga:

I really had to serve it ancient city style for the stadium coordinator :gaycat:

• YAAAS 1
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheOriginalOne

• tylertremallose

• Lady JarJar

• RAMROD

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yee haw Texas/southern hunties! 🤠 Discuss the Dallas show here. @Morphine Prince and I are going!  Gonna be driving up from Houston like the TRUE stans we are!  *Update: We are no longer att

We got our refund for Toronto tickets and got floor tickets today for Arlington (Dallas) because it’s literally 2 miles from our house! I’m so excited it’s actually happening! 

I can’t believe there’s actually other Texans on here! To think I’ve probably trash talked some of y’all on here and then grinded on you in the club and never even knew it 

TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

Also, it looks like there’s a chance of rain that day. :ohno:

I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m still at the Chromatica Ball

3yk3y1.jpg

• YAAAS 1
tylertremallose
1 hour ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

I called the venue today to ask about studs and safety pins.. they asked me to email them pictures of my outfit to see if they would be allowable :laughga:

I really had to serve it ancient city style for the stadium coordinator :gaycat:

is butt cheek exposure safe cuz like...i wanna dress like a ho 

CHROMATICA 2020
22 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

is butt cheek exposure safe cuz like...i wanna dress like a ho 

lmao I thought of dressing up like a heaux too :hor: but with monkeypox on the rise (especially in the Dallas area) I thought I'd go as a Junkyard Scavenger

Spoiler

I swear it's still a really cool outfit :toofunny: :ladyhaha:

Buuuut yeah I didn't ask... however, here's the number just in case you wanna give em a call (817) 533-1972 :happy:

Edited by CHROMATICA 2020
  • Like 1