💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

this is how i was dressed. i did have a gold chain over but i didnt go cuz it was gonna be getting in the way

Fa-9i9eXwAAeaKO?format=jpg&name=large

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

high culture

I can't believe I had to find out from Tik Tok a day late that Gaga played Angel Down 😭😭 should've been it's own thread

CherryPi3

I’m finally back home in San Antonio :cryga:

So I Camped out since 3am and was 15 in EE line, tried to survive in that rain all morning, sat/slept on concrete, and barely ate…All to get front row barricade…I can say I’d do it all over again :enigma:

i had such an amazing time! Even though she started late, she was on fire last night and getting to hear Angel Down was so special. I’ll be at the Houston show but in the stands. But I’ll be EE Pit for the Miami show!

Edited by CherryPi3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, high culture said:

I can't believe I had to find out from Tik Tok a day late that Gaga played Angel Down 😭😭 should've been it's own thread

There is one :glamourpuss:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

So I Camped out since 3am and was 15 in EE line, tried to survive in that rain all morning, sat/slept on concrete, and barely ate…All to get front row barricade…I can say I’d do it all over again :enigma:

i had such an amazing time! Even though she started late, she was on fire last night and getting to hear Angel Down was so special. I’ll be at the Houston show but in the stands. But I’ll be EE Pit for the Miami show!

These pictures are incredible! 

she/her/hers
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Rob said:

wait a damn minute. 

not the 2xl sized hoodie actually looking cute on me lmao

7-E6-DB428-181-E-45-C0-8-AA7-3-F1921-BAC

@ProfessionalClown and @monstertoronto i’m glad y’all talked me into buying this. thanks!

How much was it

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

How much was it

$90

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

$90

Do you have my email? My dms are full and I want to tell you something. It's my username at g mail dot com. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

Dreammonster
9 hours ago, lobo2000 said:

There was this young latino couple next to me in the PIT. They kept cuddling and kissing each other. And then there was me next to them...single forever 😢🥺.

Don't get me wrong,  I never get jealous of anyone it's just that I wish I had someone like that too. 

But then Gaga came on stage and I was happy back again. 😊

Where in the pit were you standing?

Franch Toast
9 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

Fab pics. 

And this is gonna sound weird, but I think I was behind you in the merch bus line....I snapped a picture of the crowd, and you appear to be in (well, your back view). 

And kudos to you for camping out all night. My friend also camped out and was third in line (the girl with the pink and green suit) 

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Fab pics. 

And this is gonna sound weird, but I think I was behind you in the merch bus line....I snapped a picture of the crowd, and you appear to be in (well, your back view). 

And kudos to you for camping out all night. My friend also camped out and was third in line (the girl with the pink and green suit) 

Bay!!! I love Bay 

• Love 1

RAMROD
57 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Do you have my email? My dms are full and I want to tell you something. It's my username at g mail dot com. 

I don't have it. But I will reach to you.

• Love 1