💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

Fabulous show! Full of surprises and energy! I just can’t get over Gaga sounding THAT good irl:messga:

my fave segments were probably Babylon, fun tonight and TEOG, also ROM was everything:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • YAAAS 3

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Fabulous show! Full of surprises and energy! I just can’t get over Gaga sounding THAT good irl:messga:

my fave segments were probably Babylon, fun tonight and TEOG, also ROM was everything:tony:

Idk why but honestly the energy was 10000x the usual tonight. She extends everything for some reason, like she added so much drama and theatrics to every song. Hold my hand got an extension and literally she became rockga and I LIVED and then the instrumental solos KILLLEDDD.

she never one sounded out of breath or tired either which is crazy. A perfect show imo

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

AURAOFSHEISSE
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Hold my hand got an extension and literally she became rockga and I LIVED and then the instrumental solos KILLLEDDD.

IKKKKK she literally KEPT giving every time I thought she was done she would turn around and throw a paw up or jump over fire:cryga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Ayoherewego

I still can't get over the Angel Down performance I cried the entire piano segment I felt as if a weight of sadness lifted from my shoulders I love her so much she brings so much joy in my life whenever I'm feeling down I want to meet her once in my lifetime and give her a big hug 

• Love 5

Moonlight on Water
35 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Meeting the icons @Roband @Lady JarJar was a huge highlight to the day! First two people I’ve ever met IRL :) 

Jar Jar the legend (the right lol I’m the messy mf on the left)

3-BB9-A77-B-CDDE-4-B11-BABA-308-FB1-BE75

and the king Rob 

DEA208-A6-565-D-4127-950-E-4-A8-E13-CB36

and bc you look great but I look a mess here’s this lol

EB94-AC02-18-FC-4386-B7-A5-116-E0-C45-D7

ily guys, and thank you Rob for literally giving me the water bottle that prevented my death from dehydration :heart:

Thank you so much for being nice to me!! There were some really rude and judgemental people, especially in my section. The people behind me literally stole my water bottle to purposely dehydrate me because I was screaming loudly due to excitement. I almost passed out, my mouth was so dry and the flames didn't help. Interactions with you and other super cool fans made it lots better, and it will always remain memorable. First time I met someone online! :kara:

p.s I'm the true messy one, it was pretty windy and there were really hot women :giveup:

she/her
  • Shook 3

TheOriginalOne

I managed to get these on my way out! :excited:

5140-F633-12-C7-4412-977-A-4-E6159963029

I really wanted the black sweater/hoodie too but the guy said they were all out of my size. Oh well, I’m just happy I got something. :cyanlights:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

It'll be around 9-9:15 if it holds true to the other shows.

945 sharp 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Thank you so much for being nice to me!! There were some really rude and judgemental people, especially in my section. The people behind me literally stole my water bottle to purposely dehydrate me because I was screaming loudly due to excitement. I almost passed out, my mouth was so dry and the flames didn't help. Interactions with you and other super cool fans made it lots better, and it will always remain memorable. First time I met someone online! :kara:

p.s I'm the true messy one, it was pretty windy and there were really hot women :giveup:

What kind of rude nonsense is this? I’m sorry that happened. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Meeting the icons @Roband @Lady JarJar was a huge highlight to the day! First two people I’ve ever met IRL :) 

Jar Jar the legend (the right lol I’m the messy mf on the left)

3-BB9-A77-B-CDDE-4-B11-BABA-308-FB1-BE75

and the king Rob 

DEA208-A6-565-D-4127-950-E-4-A8-E13-CB36

and bc you look great but I look a mess here’s this lol

EB94-AC02-18-FC-4386-B7-A5-116-E0-C45-D7

ily guys, and thank you Rob for literally giving me the water bottle that prevented my death from dehydration :heart:

Love this so much! We have some bad apples sometimes but I think majority of the people here are good people. The few people I’ve met from here have been nothing short of amazing!

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, Sarah H said:

Does anyone have a video of her TEOG speech/performance?

Found this one. There will probably be videos on YouTube later today. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

What kind of rude nonsense is this? I’m sorry that happened. 

They were the really bitchy gays, and people were confused why I was screaming so much. I think I belonged in the pit tbh :messga:

she/her
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

They were the really bitchy gays, and people were confused why I was screaming so much. I think I belonged in the pit tbh :messga:

They’re just boring. I screamed plenty from the stands. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1