đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
32 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

THANK YOU!!! I'm REAAALLY hoping I'll be able to snatch a hoodie! Arriving at 6ish :bradley:

Icon if my friends don’t show up in my line and I’m in the front area of the line hmu I’ll let you join me so you can grab merch :whitney:

• Love 1

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Icon if my friends don’t show up in my line and I’m in the front area of the line hmu I’ll let you join me so you can grab merch :whitney:

Thank you!! I'd hate to intrude and beat anyone else in line though :bradley:I'll think about it. Not sure if there are other entries or whatever, but if you see someone in a black and yellow jacket with black and yellow shades, that'sa me and feel free to say hi :kara:

she/her
  • YAAAS 1

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, slayo said:

Who else has floor seats? I’ll be near the B Stage in section M!

I do, I'm gonna be in Section J, also close to B stage!

she/her

Moonlight on Water

Anyone else looking at tour videos to prepare? I can't believe this is finally freaking happening, it's insane.

she/her

18 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

My flight to Dallas keeps getting delayed :messga:

My cousin flew in today and her flight got diverted to San Antonio. There’s a huge thunderstorm going on in Dallas right now. I’m flying tomorrow, if my flight gets canceled…

Praying to the gods it doesn’t continue like this tomorrow but I just saw the weather for tomorrow and it’s 100% chance of raining as well :nooo:

• Love 2

MonsterPug
47 minutes ago, Ramos said:

My cousin flew in today and her flight got diverted to San Antonio. There’s a huge thunderstorm going on in Dallas right now. I’m flying tomorrow, if my flight gets canceled…

Praying to the gods it doesn’t continue like this tomorrow but I just saw the weather for tomorrow and it’s 100% chance of raining as well :nooo:

I hope you get to Dallas safe ❤️

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Thank you!! I'd hate to intrude and beat anyone else in line though :bradley:I'll think about it. Not sure if there are other entries or whatever, but if you see someone in a black and yellow jacket with black and yellow shades, that'sa me and feel free to say hi :kara:

There’s I think 4 entrances I’m in section 120 so I’m trying to get to the southeast entry

• Love 1

Amidana

We are gonna be on our way to Dallas in approximately 12 hours. I can’t believe it. I’m so excited. I’ve planned my outfit and merch and food (bc I can’t have much :/// ). I’m crying. I can’t believe it’s almost here. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MonsterPug said:

I hope you get to Dallas safe ❤️

Thank you 💗 my cousin got to Dallas after like 5 hours but I’m ok with that. I’m so glad I decided to fly a day before the show, if not I would be PANICKING.

• Love 1

ProfessionalClown
27 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

How many tickets until Dallas is sold out? 

Not sure but I know most tickets being sold rn are resale tickets 

7 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Okay so:

gates open at 6:30 everyone. I’m gonna get there at 4:30 to get in line for merch.

Merch will be on ALL LEVELS apparently so there’s gonna be multiple areas of merch so if there’s not a hoodie on one, run to the other to check ASAP.

there’s also reverse ATM’s so if you’re like me and wanna bring cash to the concert to turn into a card, they’re gonna be here:

Main Concourse – Sections 113, 123, 136

Upper Concourse – Sections 212, 227

this is so helpful, thank you! maybe i'll come that early as well to try to get in line. they take card though right? i'm not bringing cash during this whole trip :messga:

7 hours ago, slayo said:

Who else has floor seats? I’ll be near the B Stage in section M!

i'm right next to you! i'm in section L.

~~

oof, i tried pre-planning an uber from my airbnb to the venue. $37 for less than a mile. i'm battling for my life rn. i wish she was performing at the at&t stadium instead so ya boi could walk.