💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Yeah I'm honestly getting very concerned with monkeypox, especially in the context of the show. :ohno: I'd love to believe the chances aren't all that high of catching it, but here's my worry and logic.

- Monkeypox is not a "gay disease," but as I understand it, it is currently unfortunately presenting much higher cases in the gay community than on average — because of this, I worry that events like the Chromatica Ball where there is a higher-than-average concentration of gays could mean a higher-than-average chance of exposure and catching it. (I'm in the gay community so I don't think I'm out of line for saying any of this.)

- Because the current monkeypox outbreak is so new and understudied, I'm not confident the amount of cases known really encompasses the full picture, and the fact that there's still an element of unknown to it and seemingly not enough medical infrastructure to treat it is also worrisome.

Combine the above with a pit environment where personal space decreases and the chance of skin-to-skin contact increases exponentially the closer you get to the stage...and it could get ugly if someone or more than one person has it. :ohno:

I and my bf of course will still be going and we're still very much excited to, but we've definitely reevaluated our entire concert experience plan because of this (for example, focused on being more towards the back of the pit where it's not as crowded, wearing clothes that cover skin to prevent skin-to-skin contact with others, wearing a mask, etcetera). Even with precautions, there's always a chance we might let our guard down or something might happen we can't account for, but I'd rather go in with some sort of safety plan so we can enjoy the show and have some peace of mind knowing that we did what we could to not catch anything.

Sorry to those that think monkeypox is a fad (and believe me, I hope it is), but it's not worth the risk to just ignore it in my opinion, especially with the horrible symptoms it has. :eww: Just my thoughts/opinions though. :shrug:

Edited by Pop Art
  • Like 2

Moonlight on Water

Would anyone be down for a discord group? Those Georgians have one for their show :patrizia:.

she/her
  • Like 1

CHROMATICA 2020

I'm so confused by the Pit area (based off on the Toronto date) because it looks so small compared to EU shows :confused: like everyone and their mothers is going to Pit yet it's so tiny lmaooo

• Like 1

CHROMATICA 2020
On 8/2/2022 at 11:24 PM, AshIey said:

I thought it was spread by actually having skin to skin contact with an infected persons rash/scabs etc. It can live on surfaces but I’m going to bring a ton of hand sanitizer with me.

Yeah, that's why we're worried. Like if we wear shorts (because it's going to be hot), and our legs rub against rash/scabs.. :ohno:

Moonlight on Water
Just now, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

I'm so confused by the Pit area (based off on the Toronto date) because it looks so small compared to EU shows :confused: like everyone and their mothers is going to Pit yet it's so tiny lmaooo

Yeahh I've seen some videos and it looks pretty small. I have a feeling it'll be different because it's gaga though

she/her

CHROMATICA 2020
2 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

Yeahh I've seen some videos and it looks pretty small. I have a feeling it'll be different because it's gaga though

The Ticketmaster map looks the same for both venues but yeah, we have to wait and see at least for the Washington D.C. date :koons:

• Love 1

TheOriginalOne

btw speaking of Ticketmaster… are y’all able to log in on the app? I have the app but it opens a safari browser in order to log me me. I enter my info and it just goes to a blank page and I get stuck there. I’m worried I won’t be able to access my tickets the day off :messga:

im on an iphone and this always happens to me with apps that open a browser to log in. 

Amidana

My bf surprised me with a flight and a ticket to TCB!!!! 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

I need recommendations on stuff to do there! We went to the grapevine mall the last time we went (July 29)

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

does ANYONE know possibly how many EE tickets were sold for NA?? cuz that tiny lil GA spot lol...i hope it wasnt mostly EE

PartySick
35 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

btw speaking of Ticketmaster… are y’all able to log in on the app? I have the app but it opens a safari browser in order to log me me. I enter my info and it just goes to a blank page and I get stuck there. I’m worried I won’t be able to access my tickets the day off :messga:

im on an iphone and this always happens to me with apps that open a browser to log in. 

I have this issue with Ticketmaster a lot too but I'm on an android and using Chrome.

Most tickets are able to be screenshot 'cause they're just still QR codes. Try doing that next time it lets you on

🖤
  • Thanks 1

Franch Toast
38 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

It opens for me without a browser, but there's no barcode as  my group has the early entry Little Monsters Pit Package, which is "will call." 

She/Her/Hers
  • Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I have this issue with Ticketmaster a lot too but I'm on an android and using Chrome.

Most tickets are able to be screenshot 'cause they're just still QR codes. Try doing that next time it lets you on

I didn’t know we could just screenshot it! Definitely doing that. Thank you! 

Edited by TheOriginalOne

TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

It opens for me without a browser, but there's no barcode as  my group has the early entry Little Monsters Pit Package, which is "will call." 

I’m like super paranoid I’m gonna mess something the day of lol. I’m gonna show up extra early with screenshots of my tickets and a print out of the screenshot just to be safe :ladyhaha:

• Love 1