💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

I’ll be staying in Downtown Dallas and will be Ubering. I’ll be there for some days, any suggestions of where I can go? LOL. Going with a friend, we wanted to go to Six Flags but it’s closed week days the week of the Show :patrizia:

Edited by Ramos
  • Shook 1

AshIey
17 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

Texas monsters, is there a thread for the Houston date? I didn't know where else to ask :huntyga:

There is!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Concertaholic

Would anyone be interested in splitting a hotel for the night of the 23rd? I’m driving up from Houston and would love to maybe go out to some bars after and then have a place to sleep rather than drive all the way back home that night (it’s a 4 hour drive from Houston). DM me if interested! :heart:

glagerfeld
3 hours ago, lobo2000 said:

I am still looking for Pit tickets. The reseller has hiked up the price so much!

I'm reselling my ticket, its on the PIT part, but its a will call ticket so I could see u there

BurningRome

Hey guys I’m selling 2 tickets in section 25 in the corner box if anyone is interested! They’re really good seats, but my friend got us floor seats lol 

Let me know if anyone is interested!! :ohwell:

tylertremallose
On 7/31/2022 at 2:48 PM, Concertaholic said:

Would anyone be interested in splitting a hotel for the night of the 23rd? I’m driving up from Houston and would love to maybe go out to some bars after and then have a place to sleep rather than drive all the way back home that night (it’s a 4 hour drive from Houston). DM me if interested! :heart:

Id be down if I wasn’t going with my mom! :D we got a cheap hotel near the stadium tho! Around $60 a night 

• Love 1

CHROMATICA 2020

I’m so freaking hyped for this show but I had two questions in case anyone’s able to answer :kara: 

What is everyone wearing considering the monkeypox going around? I’ve seen European attendees show up showing skin but I’ve heard limited skin exposure is recommended :ohno: but it’s also going to be hot sooo

Also, anyone know if we can wear safety pins? I’m thinking of wearing a denim jacket with safety pins but idk if it’s allowed lol

AshIey
1 hour ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

I’m so freaking hyped for this show but I had two questions in case anyone’s able to answer :kara: 

What is everyone wearing considering the monkeypox going around? I’ve seen European attendees show up showing skin but I’ve heard limited skin exposure is recommended :ohno: but it’s also going to be hot sooo

Also, anyone know if we can wear safety pins? I’m thinking of wearing a denim jacket with safety pins but idk if it’s allowed lol

I thought it was spread by actually having skin to skin contact with an infected persons rash/scabs etc. It can live on surfaces but I’m going to bring a ton of hand sanitizer with me.

On 8/1/2022 at 4:10 PM, glagerfeld said:

I'm reselling my ticket, its on the PIT part, but its a will call ticket so I could see u there

For some reason I am unable to private message on this forum. Can you send me a PM with price?

EdgeofTeeth

My mom and dad got tickets to this show today, I'm so proud of them :giveup: This woman really has white suburbia in the palm of her hand, doesn't she

• YAAAS 2