💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

does anyone know how to prepay parking? i found it previously but forgot..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, Ramos said:

Thanks 💗 

I wasn’t planning to rent a car but if I stay longer I’ll probably rent a car and it will be cheaper than Uber everywhere. I’ll definitely Uber the day of the show though.

I’m so excited for the show :party:

It honestly might be cheaper to rent a car. The DFW metro is huge and if you stay in Dallas proper, the drive to Arlington is like 35ish minutes. That’s a pricey Uber. You might could stay in Arlington, there’s tons of hotels, but it’s kinda trashy. Dallas is East of Arlington, and Fort Worth is West, so I would choose one of the two cities to stay in and explore! 

The gayborhood (Oaklawn area of Dallas) will for sure have Gaga parties and stuff going on after the show! 

TheOriginalOne

Ugggh I’m so excited. My first Gaga concert :excited:

All I have left is to get some days off from work and book a hotel! Any hotel recommendations? 

Edited by TheOriginalOne

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Ugggh I’m so excited. My first Gaga concert :excited:

All I have left is to get some days off from work and book a hotel! Any hotel recommendations? 

How about your getups? Is it ready? :oprah:

Closest hotel is courtyard by marriot & sheraton which are walking distance away 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

How about your getups? Is it ready? :oprah:

Closest hotel is courtyard by marriot & sheraton which are walking distance away 

NOOO I don’t have an outfit yet :giveup: Like what do I even wear??? I’m such a basic b that my mind is telling me a simple shirt and jeans is fine enough, but my heart is telling me to go all out make something lol. Also, is there a chance to buy merch before the show? Maybe I can buy some of my outfit once I get there :ladyhaha:

And are those hotels nice? I’m only gonna be in Dallas for that night before I head back to Austin so I don’t mind spending money on a good hotel. 

Concertaholic

I have an extra field seat (Section A Row 17). The seat was originally $225 with taxes and fees but I’ll sell it for $150 if anyone is interested :party:

• Shook 1

AURAOFSHEISSE

I tried looking for hotel rooms but all of the nearest ones are booked :messga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Moonlight on Water

yall i need someone to hold me down. it's so TEMPTING to look at the leaks, UGH

she/her

If there is anyone who would like to go to the Dallas show and has not bought a ticket yet, I am selling the one I bought. A major emergency came up and I am unable fly in to Dallas and go to the concert as planned. This ticket is in section 120, row 5, seat 3 and I'm selling it for half the price. I really need the cash right now so if anyone is able to buy it on Ticketmaster, I would greatly appreciate it.

ProfessionalClown
13 minutes ago, EVGEE said:

If there is anyone who would like to go to the Dallas show and has not bought a ticket yet, I am selling the one I bought. A major emergency came up and I am unable fly in to Dallas and go to the concert as planned. This ticket is in section 120, row 5, seat 3 and I'm selling it for half the price. I really need the cash right now so if anyone is able to buy it on Ticketmaster, I would greatly appreciate it.

Literally a row in front of me and like 10 seats down.

Someone buy this so we can meet up and vibe :staymad:

ProfessionalClown

Anyone know the bag requirements? I wanna take a see through drawstring bag with all my stuff but idk what’s allowed and what isn’t 

• Like 1

tylertremallose

does anyone kinda have an idea of how early entry gonna work? like what time we should show?
cuz when i had early entry for monster ball tour, i kinda showed up at like 1 pm and was right at the barricade lol

tylertremallose

sooooo like who am I gonna meet up with from here lol, would be fun to take a group pic or something

tylertremallose
On 7/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I tried looking for hotel rooms but all of the nearest ones are booked :messga:

im staying at one about 15 min away and it was like $65 a night lol