💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

On 5/16/2022 at 9:55 AM, Gov Hooka said:

If anyone has a pit ticket they need to release off their hands lmk!!!!! 

I have a pit ticket that I want to sell (planning on going to the Houston or Miami date)

broadwaybrian318
8 hours ago, Ramos said:

I have a pit ticket that I want to sell (planning on going to the Houston or Miami date)

PM me.  Im interested!!!

Gov Hooka
8 hours ago, Ramos said:

I’m all good now but thank you for offering!! 

Alfonso
9 hours ago, Ramos said:

normal or package?

On 5/23/2022 at 6:19 PM, broadwaybrian318 said:

PM me.  Im interested!!!

On 5/23/2022 at 7:28 PM, Alfonso said:

normal or package?

I bought one that is “Official Platinum, General Admission GAPIT1”, that’s what the ticket says. Tbh it was super expensive and I just noticed there are still tickets like mine available on the Ticketmaster site. I paid 906 USD. I think it will be impossible for me to sell this ticket and I will just need to go to this date instead of another one :flop:

I wanted to try Miami cause there’s more stuff to do, I looked up for what I can do in Dallas while I’m there (as I’m going by myself) and there’s not much I can do 🪦 

Edited by Ramos
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

What can I do when I visit Dallas? 🪦 Not even sure if I should just go for the show and leave the next day or if I should stay some extra days to visit some places. I looked up on Google and nothing interesting popped up that I can do in Dallas tbh 🪦 I have been there but just briefly and I only went to restaurants and all that.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated 💗 

AURAOFSHEISSE

I was wondering when u should book a hotel will it be difficult to get a room at short notice?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, Ramos said:

What can I do when I visit Dallas? 🪦 Not even sure if I should just go for the show and leave the next day or if I should stay some extra days to visit some places. I looked up on Google and nothing interesting popped up that I can do in Dallas tbh 🪦 I have been there but just briefly and I only went to restaurants and all that.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated 💗 

you could drive down to austin and do more of the nature stuff, or drive down to san antonio. austin has some of the texas chainsaw massacre filming locations if that interests you. 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I was wondering when u should book a hotel will it be difficult to get a room at short notice?

i already booked mine to get it out of the way

On 5/27/2022 at 11:52 PM, tylertremallose said:

you could drive down to austin and do more of the nature stuff, or drive down to san antonio. austin has some of the texas chainsaw massacre filming locations if that interests you. 

Thanks 💗 

I wasn’t planning to rent a car but if I stay longer I’ll probably rent a car and it will be cheaper than Uber everywhere. I’ll definitely Uber the day of the show though.

I’m so excited for the show :party:

• YAAAS 1

• 3 weeks later...
Shadow
On 5/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, Morphine Prince said:

If anyone wants two tickets for section 107 let @pink sushi or I know! 

Are these tickets still available?

Silence those demons... . 🖤