💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

BurningRome

I was able to get floor seats after I purchased my first tickets so now i have a second pair of tickets lol 

but I’m excited to be going from Austin and my friend is flying over from L.A. :enigma:

Dreammonster

I did the citi card pre-sale and had issues with the ticketmaster website, so i had to go through the app. But I ended up getting 3 little monsters ga tickets with for me my brother and his boyfriend had to use my mom's citi card though lol...I'm so excited. My brother was a stan before I was lol and this is his first time going to see her. I only started stanning her when the fame monster came out. He was stanning her when the fame came out, but I'm more obsessed than he is lmfao.

• Love 2

pachinko
On 3/8/2022 at 4:32 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I’m going! Driving from Galveston up to Dallas, and I’m dragging my fiancé with me! Haha. 

You shouldn’t have to drag anyone to a Lady Gaga concert. They should be running towards the concert venue with you. :kara:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Ayoherewego said:

Yass i was able to get me and my sisters pit tickets im so excited I can't wait to see you guys there 💓

Hey! Were these regular pit tickets or that LM GA pit package? 

Ayoherewego
9 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Hey! Were these regular pit tickets or that LM GA pit package? 

It was the Little Monster GA pit package, but I would refresh the page until something you like pops up

• Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne

I have official bought tickets! I can’t believe I’m finally gonna see Gaga live after stanning for almost 14 years! :nooo:

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I have official bought tickets! I can’t believe I’m finally gonna see Gaga live after stanning for almost 14 years! :nooo:

SO happy for you sis! Where are your seats in relation to the stage?!

• Love 1

TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

SO happy for you sis! Where are your seats in relation to the stage?!

I actually got seat tickets just to be safe, plus they were the best tickets for my price range. But they only became available once I entered the live nation code you gave me so thank you so much! :hug::heart::excited:

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I actually got seat tickets just to be safe, plus they were the best tickets for my price range. But they only became available once I entered the live nation code you gave me so thank you so much! :hug::heart::excited:

Are they the J section like super close to the stage or what? And you're welcome!!!

TheOriginalOne
21 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Are they the J section like super close to the stage or what? And you're welcome!!!

Section in the stands, I think. I was trying to buy in the floor but I kept getting messages saying other fans beat me to it and then one of the sections went gray! 
I’m not sure how far my seat is from the stage but as long as I get to see Gaga live, I'm happy! The closest I ever got to see her was when she came to Austin for SXSW in 2014! But I got stuck outside the venue and had to watch her through holes in the wooden fence.

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Beep beep! 

Reminder for anyone who are waiting for general sales, it is open now

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StressedOut

Lol I should have just waited for general sale, definitely might have overpaid a smidgen, but I'm just happy tickets are secured. Everyone go buy some !!!

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So the pit and floor seats are on the same level, right? I wonder how the view is for the floor seat people with the pit in front of them. 

Yup. I think it is either like this

anonymous-20191013044947.jpg

or might be elevated with platform, just like artRAVE.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡