Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

Yee haw Texas/southern hunties! 🤠 Discuss the Dallas show here.

@Morphine Prince and I are going! :gayhat: Gonna be driving up from Houston like the TRUE stans we are! 

*Update: We are no longer attending since Gaga is coming to Houston. 

Edited by pink sushi
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

TheOriginalOne

I’ll definitely be coming up from Austin too! I just have to sort out a Ticketmaster issue that won’t let me do anything. When are tickets on sale? I have no idea what I’m doing lol. First time going to a concert.

• River pinned this topic
pink sushi
12 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’ll definitely be coming up from Austin too! I just have to sort out a Ticketmaster issue that won’t let me do anything. When are tickets on sale? I have no idea what I’m doing lol. First time going to a concert.

The Platinum tickets are on sale now. They basically range in price from $1000 for first few rows in the field to $150-200 price range in the 100 and 200 sections. It’s a good time to get tickets unless you’re looking for a nosebleed seat in the 300 section.  

• Thanks 1

ConnorFilm

I’m going! Driving from Galveston up to Dallas, and I’m dragging my fiancé with me! Haha. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Love 1

AshIey

Ticketmaster says there’s another presale on the 10th does anyone know if we need a code?

• Like 1

StressedOut

also thinking of making the trip up from Austin, currently looking through the platinum and am tempted to purchase, just bc waiting until general sale makes me nervous, but I know they typically charge more for the "platinum" tix

Ayoherewego

I can't wait to go my sister is going and it will be her first concert. I'm already planning my outfit and I will definitely be wearing my Sour Candy crop top, can't wait to be dancing all night 🥳

ProfessionalClown
27 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

The Platinum tickets are on sale now. They basically range in price from $1000 for first few rows in the field to $150-200 price range in the 100 and 200 sections. It’s a good time to get tickets unless you’re looking for a nosebleed seat in the 300 section.  

You gotta be a cardholder n all that though :sis:

StressedOut
8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You gotta be a cardholder n all that though :sis:

You don't need a citi card for the official platinum tix

We got our refund for Toronto tickets and got floor tickets today for Arlington (Dallas) because it’s literally 2 miles from our house! I’m so excited it’s actually happening! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, StressedOut said:

You don't need a citi card for the official platinum tix

I JUST SAW AND I BOUGHT TICKETS AHHHHH IM AO HAPPT

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StressedOut
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

I JUST SAW AND I BOUGHT TICKETS AHHHHH IM AO HAPPT

I just did too !!! AHHHH

• YAAAS 1

Borislshere

I’ll be there!! I was so worried when she announced the show with no Texas dates. I can’t wait to absolutely lose my mind to chromatica 

ProfessionalClown
23 minutes ago, PawUp said:

We got our refund for Toronto tickets and got floor tickets today for Arlington (Dallas) because it’s literally 2 miles from our house! I’m so excited it’s actually happening! 

I’m like 25 min away from the stadium so imma Uber hours before bc I know it’s gonna be crazy.

I haven’t been to the globe life yet, I went to the last rangers game though so it’s gonna be cool going there now since they moved stadiums.

• Like 2

gagaisitalian

Got floor seats! Driving up from Houston as well. I was SO happy to see the availability and prices during the Citi presale today!