August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Concertaholic
57 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

a lot of fans are developing really weird superiority complex’s idk 

Honey it’s been that way for years :laughga:

11 hours ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

Honestly you need to calm down.  This is my 15th Gaga show.  The wristband and numbering is always really respectful and everyone gets along. It’s one of the best parts of the monster community. There’s no pushing or cutting. Everyone is there for each other.  If u want a closer spot you got to get there earlier. Its how it has always been at her shows. But I promise u will get a great spot. 
I helped with the #s at a few shows.  Whoever is first just starts the process and takes down your name with matching number.  It’s honestly pretty fair. Most people just ya ya in line but it’s nice to be able to go change or get food fast and know ur fellow monsters have ur spot.  We gotta look good for Mama in the 100 Texas weather. 

The Line at MetLife started at 3am.  I got there at 2p and was 162. I still got barricade just up a little on the left cat walk. There is only 300 EE spots. 06-B9-BA61-52-A3-4436-BE65-3-ADB39-BDC5-

Did you have EE?

Hey guys! Need help from Texas monsters. My hotel is in Dallas. What is the best way to come back there after the show? Do you think there will be a lot of Uber? Thanks!

CherryPi3

We have started a group chat on twitter for those with Early Entry Little Monster Pit Package discussing and making plans for what time to arrive and start queuing!

So far we have made plans to arrive the morning of and be in line all day with a number system in place, with being able to take short breaks to go get food, restroom, or get changed into outfit and come right back. NOT to the point where you are gone for hours and come back to your spot right before doors open, as that’s not fair to the rest of us who have been waiting in line all day and the new people who arrive to the queue.

if you’d like to join the group chat on twitter to discuss, let me know! :)

Dreammonster

Apparently it's supposed to rain all week next week. 60% chance on tuesday so Idk how those lining up early in the morning are going to do it. Just an FYI.

AshIey
5 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

We have started a group chat on twitter for those with Early Entry Little Monster Pit Package discussing and making plans for what time to arrive and start queuing!

So far we have made plans to arrive the morning of and be in line all day with a number system in place, with being able to take short breaks to go get food, restroom, or get changed into outfit and come right back. NOT to the point where you are gone for hours and come back to your spot right before doors open, as that’s not fair to the rest of us who have been waiting in line all day and the new people who arrive to the queue.

I’m surprised y’all aren’t camping out. Are a lot of you going to the Houston show too?

CherryPi3
47 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I’m surprised y’all aren’t camping out. Are a lot of you going to the Houston show too?

Some are, but not all of us! Have no clue about the plans for that one tbh, as I don’t have pit for that show :/

but yeah, a lot of us in our chat don’t really wanna camp out over night as the stadium let someone know who asked that camping is not allowed on the property and tbh there’s no real place to even camp near by either, and there’s a concert going on the night before, plus the rainy weather. There’s about 23 of us in our chat that have agreed to show up the day of and keep everything nice and organized and fair! :)

Edited by CherryPi3
  • Like 2

tylertremallose

Finally got the email for EE stuff

You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.

Show Information

Show Date: Tuesday 23rd August 2022

Venue: Globe Life Field, Arlington, TX

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 9.00pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.30pm – 5:50pm 

Location: South East Entrance on Stadium Drive - look out for the signage

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

If you arrive after 5:50pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that the venue do not allow camping.  You will be able to line up from 7.00am on Tuesday 23rd August.

• Love 1

tylertremallose
9 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

whats the chat. would be cool to meet others

BStone8791
59 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Finally got the email for EE stuff

You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.

Show Information

Show Date: Tuesday 23rd August 2022

Venue: Globe Life Field, Arlington, TX

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 9.00pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.30pm – 5:50pm 

Location: South East Entrance on Stadium Drive - look out for the signage

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

If you arrive after 5:50pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that the venue do not allow camping.  You will be able to line up from 7.00am on Tuesday 23rd August.

Thank you for this I have LMZ package EE for the Houston show and wanted to hang out early morning till time for concert but was concerned with will call tickets...glad we have a VIP check in to avoid that

• Like 1

CherryPi3
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

whats the chat. would be cool to meet others

Follow my twitter so I can add you to it! :)

• Thanks 1

Pop Art

I'm wondering if it's even necessary to queue up if we have early entry tickets...thoughts? I've never had them before so I wonder. 🤔

• Like 1