💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
13 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I requested the 23, 24, and 25 because I’m dumb and for some reason could have sworn that the concert what the 24th lol. I should have request some days ahead so I could have sorted everything out before I left Austin. Now I’m probably gonna just buy some clothes along the way and get a hair cut in Dallas. Why are haircuts so stressful?? :giveup:

LITERALLY. Haircuts are so annoying bruh.

at least you have time to recover after tho. The days after a concert I’m always super achy and tired and my throat hurts a lot bc of my screaming my ass off lol 

• Love 2

tylertremallose

i think all the dallas people that are going should tweet globe life to put a stop to the wristband nonsense. its such an unethical way to hold a place in line

any san diego monsters wanna road trip to this show? lmao. tickets for la are still so brutal... highly considering going to this one instead.

Concertaholic
6 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

i think all the dallas people that are going should tweet globe life to put a stop to the wristband nonsense. its such an unethical way to hold a place in line

What’s been happening with wristbands?

• Like 1

Gaga2645

I’m ngl y’all I am feeling so insecure about my outfit 😩😩😩 

I’m going with my mom and aunt (A Star is Born Stan’s wbk) they’ll be in the 300’s and I’m in row 1 of Section 111 

• Love 1

Moonlight on Water
50 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I’m ngl y’all I am feeling so insecure about my outfit 😩😩😩 

I’m going with my mom and aunt (A Star is Born Stan’s wbk) they’ll be in the 300’s and I’m in row 1 of Section 111 

What's your outfit? And I'm going to be in section J! I hope i get a good look at her on B stage :party:

she/her

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

What’s been happening with wristbands?

A group has been going to each date and making unofficial wristbands, which theoretically makes them first at each show.

but it’s unethical cuz it allows people to go back to their hotel and return later, then cut in line of people that have been waiting 

• Thanks 2

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

What's your outfit? And I'm going to be in section J! I hope i get a good look at her on B stage :party:

I’m going to be in drag but so far I’m giving BMW (Body Made Wrong :lolga:) praying to Gaga this Amazon shapewear pulls thru !!

:laughga:

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

A group has been going to each date and making unofficial wristbands, which theoretically makes them first at each show.

but it’s unethical cuz it allows people to go back to their hotel and return later, then cut in line of people that have been waiting 

Apparently that only was happening in NY/NJ, for all the other dates they've stayed the night. Still unethical considering the stadium has rules of no camping.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

tylertremallose
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Apparently that only was happening in NY/NJ, for all the other dates they've stayed the night. Still unethical considering the stadium has rules of no camping.

I’ve seen a few tweets saying it’s still happening like that 🤷‍♂️

I agree. Rules are rules for a reason and it def needs to be stopped if the venue doesn’t allow it. 

• Thanks 1

broadwaybrian318

I just called the Stadium and they said that the roof will be closed with the temp set to 75 degrees.

Also if anyones interested I contacted 1851 Club on FB Messenger, the only gay club near the venue and they said they will be having an AFTER PARTY.  They said they will be posting a flyer soon. 
https://www.facebook.com/1851Club

i will post the flyer when they send it to me.

• YAAAS 2

3 minutes ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

I just called the Stadium and they said that the roof will be closed with the temp set to 75 degrees.

Also if anyones interested I contacted 1851 Club on FB Messenger, the only gay club near the venue and they said they will be having an AFTER PARTY.  They said they will be posting a flyer soon. 
https://www.facebook.com/1851Club

i will post the flyer when they send it to me.

I’m expecting after parties in Oak Lawn area as well!

BurningRome

does anyone know of anyone looking for 2 tickets to the show? the concert is next week and I’m getting worried :laughga: