đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were any GA/Pit tickets released during Citi/VIP package presale?

bestie

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
Just now, beli8 said:

Where were you able to see that description for your show (which is your show?)? I cant find it on ours and until I see it with my own eyes I will be worried lmao. 

I do believe the general sale tends to have VIP packages. The only VIP packages that expire are usually those that are also sold in accordance to a particular presale (ie the Citi presale), but usually there is a mirror of the same package via the general sale. It does get very confusing with all the gazillion different types of sales per show though! Makes my head hurt lol.

Yes it showed the package info when I was picking 

MessyTop

I was able to get another pit ticket today for NJ! Just kept refreshing. 

beli8
8 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Yes it showed the package info when I was picking 

That makes me feel better as if it means early entry for your show, it probably does for mine too. Im gonna keep checking to see if they add the description to mine.

I'm kinda bummed that I was forced to buy VIP GA. I legit just want regular GA and there was none for the LA show

00026 † 10000

ChristianSaad
Just now, Mark said:

I'm kinda bummed that I was forced to buy VIP GA. I legit just want regular GA and there was none for the LA show

This is why I didn't buy the vip ga for LA but now even that is gone and I wish I had just bought it

1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

This is why I didn't buy the vip ga for LA but now even that is gone and I wish I had just bought it

girl, if you want them. just keep refreshing. it's still there getting replenished.

i didn't wanna risk not having pit tickets so i caved in. but istg, i hate myself rn for spending $650 on a ticket. My max was like $400 since i don't do those fancy schmanshy VIP tix.

00026 † 10000

Prince Cameron

Ugh. I can't decide if I should do LM or wait. TX and GA didn't release regular GA at all today....

sourpunk

Was anyone able to get regular GA? I'm only able to access VIP LM packages. Will they release regular GA at general onsale?

Archived