💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

for what it’s worth, taylor’s netflix tour film got a trailer in early december and came out new year’s day.

(i still think it’s for netflix and that michael bearden just accidentally violated an NDA by posting that so he denied it was for TCB)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
17 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

This is kinda random but is DJWS thrilled by the rise of "Bloody Mary" atm..

I think he was in shock, he posted something along the lines of WTF on his insta stories on Tuesday the 29th when the news went big.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
26 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

It’s here :triggered:

no, it's in 55 mins

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOOOOOW :grr:

Reveal hidden contents

no but fr, should we still hold on to the idea she might release this?

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
EGOT2027

i’ve started to accept the fact that this is probably never going to be released :( by the scale of the production though (didn’t she say 30 cameras?), you’d think they already had contracts in place they couldn’t back out of. this seemed different than when they had her sister’s bf film one of the final joanne tour shows

Edited by EGOT2027

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

started to accept the fact that this is probably never going to be released :(

hi, i would like to gently suggest that you check out the 24 Days of Christmas Advent calendar, day 5 , for something to potentially tide you over until it is :saira:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

i’ve started to accept the fact that this is probably never going to be released :( by the scale of the production though (didn’t she say 30 cameras?), you’d think they already had contracts in place they couldn’t back out of. this seemed different than when they had her sister’s bf film one of the final joanne tour shows

I’ve accepted it already. She never releases tour films, it doesn’t matter what happens :laughga: 

Juanlittlem

51 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

I’ve accepted it already. She never releases tour films, it doesn’t matter what happens :laughga: 

Don't worry guys! Venom Presents has our backs. Act I coming tomorrow!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Don't worry guys! Venom Presents has our backs. Act I coming tomorrow!

I know! but c’mon… she is Lady Gaga!! We only have TMB from 2011, her tours SHOULD be seen by everyone !! not just fanmades from the fans :cryga:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027
22 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

I know! but c’mon… she is Lady Gaga!! We only have TMB from 2011, her tours SHOULD be seen by everyone !! not just fanmades from the fans :cryga:

the chromatica ball was SO good too. i’ve seen her live many times over the years, and i haven’t seen her like that since the born this way ball. i want to see the locals shook by the slayage !!

i hadn’t been paying that much attention to taylor for yeaaarrrsss and then one day i randomly watched her tour movie while hungover in bed on new years that year, and now she’s my most listened to. imagine what a netflix TCB recording could do for her streams, especially right now when the kids already seem to be eyeing her older and deeper cuts.

did anything michael bearden netflix related ever come out? i just don’t see what else with a netflix logo he would be involved with in editing. i know he later commented it wasn’t TCB but i assumed that was just an attempted save. 

even during the show that night, gaga said stuff like “i’m gonna sing it [born this way] real loud for the lgbtq community all over the world…just in case they’re listening.” and she also tweeted about it which she never did when they filmed previous tours like joanne seemingly just for them

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey
On 12/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, EGOT2027 said:

I started accepting the day the tour was announced :enigma:

Can we get bobby’s attention and let him know how much we want the chromatica ball film? 😭 im so sick of waiting and not knowing if its actually happening or not

Juanlittlem

the chromatica ball was SO good too. i’ve seen her live many times over the years, and i haven’t seen her like that since the born this way ball. i want to see the locals shook by the slayage !!

i hadn’t been paying that much attention to taylor for yeaaarrrsss and then one day i randomly watched her tour movie while hungover in bed on new years that year, and now she’s my most listened to. imagine what a netflix TCB recording could do for her streams, especially right now when the kids already seem to be eyeing her older and deeper cuts.

did anything michael bearden netflix related ever come out? i just don’t see what else with a netflix logo he would be involved with in editing. i know he later commented it wasn’t TCB but i assumed that was just an attempted save. 

even during the show that night, gaga said stuff like “i’m gonna sing it [born this way] real loud for the lgbtq community all over the world…just in case they’re listening.” and she also tweeted about it which she never did when they filmed previous tours like joanne seemingly just for them

She did announce the JWT was being recorded.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1