Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

PartySick
9 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

she says “I said perfect with a capital P” but I don’t know that that explains it all and she also flipped off the camera again in the middle of it 😂 I wish it was ASL but it doesn’t match up with anything that I see :laughga:

Ohhh well I didn't see it too clearly 'cause I was watching her, not the screens :bradley:

🖤

10 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

can anyone explain what the hand motions she was doing during born this way are? I might be dumb but I can’t figure it out 😂

I was trying to figure that out too. To me, it looks like she was miming tying up a bow on a present with one hand.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I do really wish we had received the first performance of Plastic Doll. Would have been perfect for LA. :firega: 

Still the best show I’ve ever attended though! I feel like they got EXTRA jazzy for the extended outro for Enigma. It SENT ME :legend:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/10/2022 at 11:28 PM, PartySick said:

@Riley how was the show for you? :legend:

On 9/11/2022 at 2:24 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Total king :legend:miss you sir 

Wow sorry only just now seeing this lol - the show was AMAZING (of course). Her vocals were on POINT and you could really tell she was feeling herself (probably due to the filming).  

Unfortunately, missed the first act entirely due to the absolute tom FOOLERY that was the event staff outside the venue. We waited in a line for TWO HOURS to get through security only to find out there was another entrance with hardly any wait time (which they told us *after Bad Romance started). But was able to find my seat before Alice so :'-) 

• Love 2

TheBadRomancer
3 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I do really wish we had received the first performance of Plastic Doll. Would have been perfect for LA. :firega: 

Still the best show I’ve ever attended though! I feel like they got EXTRA jazzy for the extended outro for Enigma. It SENT ME :legend:

I would have simply died if she did plastic doll! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I would have simply died if she did plastic doll! 

I can't fathom that 2 of the best songs off the album just won't/haven't/probably won't get played live at all and that is depressing

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

mr.peter
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

I can't fathom that 2 of the best songs off the album just won't/haven't/probably won't get played live at all and that is depressing

Same I wonder why she didn’t want to add them 😫 oh well the show was still top notch 

2 hours ago, Riley said:

Wow sorry only just now seeing this lol - the show was AMAZING (of course). Her vocals were on POINT and you could really tell she was feeling herself (probably due to the filming).  

Unfortunately, missed the first act entirely due to the absolute tom FOOLERY that was the event staff outside the venue. We waited in a line for TWO HOURS to get through security only to find out there was another entrance with hardly any wait time (which they told us *after Bad Romance started). But was able to find my seat before Alice so :'-) 

I left Anaheim at 6 PM.  After taking 45 minutes to go the last mile leading up to the venue, I power walked around the venue to that back entrance.  As soon as we got inside I heard the intro start and so my friend and I SPRINTED to the top deck and sat down right as the countdown started!

andy232000
2 hours ago, Riley said:

Really random and off topic question, but will you be doing studio versions of this tour when you have time? i love your work. So glad you at least could enjoy most of the show!

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
17 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Really random and off topic question, but will you be doing studio versions of this tour when you have time? i love your work. So glad you at least could enjoy most of the show!

I wanted to meet him to hug him just for that :runhug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

i just wanted to say hi to Chicaskas cause i remember you from back in the day! i think you had a lion king icon? maybe mufasa? glad to see you are alive and kickin!!!! i just logged in for the first time in AGEs a night or 2 ago. Chromatica time

tomorow!

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
50 minutes ago, humanfly said:

i just wanted to say hi to Chicaskas cause i remember you from back in the day! i think you had a lion king icon? maybe mufasa? glad to see you are alive and kickin!!!! i just logged in for the first time in AGEs a night or 2 ago. Chromatica time

tomorow!

Scar!!! Hi!! Yes! Were you there ? 

20220912-132443.jpg

Put Your Paws Up Scar:

20220912-131858.jpg&xs=1&xtz=420&xuuid=6

Edit: damn I was a skinny chica back in 2010. There are about 50lbs that have somehow found their way to me in 12 years :spin:

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Yes I intend on making them eventually lol - I have been super busy this year (and lowkey unmotivated to work on them otherwise) BUT now that I saw it live and it was filmed, I probably should get on that soon! lol

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

omg!! had I been able to get into the venue before the show started RIP lol, would've been amazing to meet all the LA GGD members!!

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Scar!!! Hi!! Yes! Were you there ? 

20220912-132443.jpg

Put Your Paws Up Scar:

20220912-131858.jpg&xs=1&xtz=420&xuuid=6

yay! i knew the name was familiar. i was on here all day 2010-11. Scar!!!!!

nope, going tomorow! 

💜 

• Love 1