💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

That was so fun !!! I loved the night we had. Met so many great people. I think I drank a little too much though. Omg my Uber ride after the show was insane. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Future Lovers
11 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

thats not true i knew they didnt put people in those areas but my two friends thought since it wasnt packed packed that she didnt sell out. there were plenty of dates where it wasnt at a baseball stadium so the floor was more full looking, she should have done one of those dates. 

Then that's on your friends sis because it's not only evident that no tickets were available for that area, it's common knowledge that's how concerts are configured at these events. 

And like I said...that isn't going to be visible on the film. You're obsessing over something that will not even be shown in the final product. Paris was not possible for filming. It was daylight for half the show. No artist wants that in their film. 

Edited by Mr Mendes
  • Like 1

SharkmanthaC
13 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

wowowowowowowow

Just discovered you were the one in the car with us last night. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, JudasGaga said:

Anyone have a video when the crowd randomly started chanting Gaga Gaga while performing TEOG? Highlight of my night me thinks

This was so cute but I was looking at my friend like..."what is this local behavior" and felt very much the energy of Lorde telling her fans to shush 😂 But very wholesome nonetheless 

papergangster
3 hours ago, mr.peter said:

That was so fun !!! I loved the night we had. Met so many great people. I think I drank a little too much though. Omg my Uber ride after the show was insane. 

Did you have to wait forever to get an Uber after the show too?

Gaga was f*cking phenomenal but wow I never wanna go to a show here ever again :)

Left my house at 7:30, got to Sunset/Vin Scully around 8:15 and then walked up to the venue and getting in was HELLISH. I made it through security during the start of Bad Romance. 

• Sad 1

TheBadRomancer

I feel like everyone working at dodger was like… we work here for games not for concerts 😂 heard zero reports of kind staff. but I don’t think she’ll ever do another show there. that being said, I think it is a little epic and epitome of Los Angeles to do a concert at Dodger Stadium!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

Then that's on your friends sis because it's not only evident that no tickets were available for that area, it's common knowledge that's how concerts are configured at these events. 

And like I said...that isn't going to be visible on the film. You're obsessing over something that will not even be shown in the final product. Paris was not possible for filming. It was daylight for half the show. No artist wants that in their film. 

its all about perception 

she could have done it at sofi stadium where the whole floor can be occupied 

and im sorry but ive seen countless concerts on dvd and streaming and they always pan into the crowd- you cant edit out the half of the floor that is empty 

she could have done it at the metlife stadium where the floors open

8 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I feel like everyone working at dodger was like… we work here for games not for concerts 😂 heard zero reports of kind staff. 

The woman who gave us our wristbands after the metal detector was delightful. She was so cute, saying "put these on...Miss Gaga wants to light the whole place up tonight!" We also encountered 2 security guards in the parking lot who gave us excellent directions back to the freeway so we could avoid a lot of the mess after exiting the parking lots. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

6 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

its all about perception 

she could have done it at sofi stadium where the whole floor can be occupied 

and im sorry but ive seen countless concerts on dvd and streaming and they always pan into the crowd- you cant edit out the half of the floor that is empty 

she could have done it at the metlife stadium where the floors open

The way these cameras worked, they panned over the floor crowds from the sides of the piano and were very low, for sweeping views. There were other cameras that showed the stands and separate ones for the stage. You won't ever have an overhead shot where you see the empty part of the infield. All the crowd shots shown on the large screens were just people, no open space anywhere. There were simply no cameras in the area where there were no people. 

I do agree with you that SoFi would have been 100% better just due to the much better crowd management/parking protocols they have over there. However, I feel like shows in huge stadiums like that feel a bit impersonal. I preferred the size of the baseball stadiums. It's more intimate. 

Edited by NT78

ItWasntLaauv

My life changed forever last night. I left the show feeling so inspired and filled with such electric, warm, loving energy. I cried throughout the show. When Free Woman came on, it threw me back to earlier in the pandemic when everything was so unsure, finding solace and peace in music and entertainment. All those memories flashed before my eyes and it set in that we made it through to get to THIS MOMENT. “This is my dance floor, I fought for.” It felt like the most true gift to my past self who was so troubled the last few years. Acknowledging all that pain while dancing, singing, and screaming it out was so healing. This all sounds so melodramatic and it might be hahaha, but it’s also true! :flutter: What a wonderful show!! :heart:

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 13