1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

Update: No spikes allowed. 🙃

But what about studs lol 'cause they're not spikes

🖤

hoeslay
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But what about studs lol 'cause they're not spikes

Not sure. I mentioned studs and spikes. Here's the exact response:

Thank you for contacting the Los Angeles Dodgers! We will not allow spiked clothing or spiked accessories due to the potential to harm others. To view the rest of our stadium policies, please feel free to refer to the following page: https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/ballpark/information/guide.

• Thanks 1

Papergangstuh
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

Update: No spikes allowed. 🙃

I'm gonna have to make some adjustments ughhhh. Thanks for checking! I wonder how much it'll be enforced. Maybe I can tie a sweater around my shoulders so they don't see them til I get to the pit :enigma:

hoeslay
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm gonna have to make some adjustments ughhhh. Thanks for checking! I wonder how much it'll be enforced. Maybe I can tie a sweater around my shoulders so they don't see them til I get to the pit :enigma:

will it show up on metal detectors thooo 😩

PartySick
20 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Not sure. I mentioned studs and spikes. Here's the exact response:

Thank you for contacting the Los Angeles Dodgers! We will not allow spiked clothing or spiked accessories due to the potential to harm others. To view the rest of our stadium policies, please feel free to refer to the following page: https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/ballpark/information/guide.

Ok well, I just won't wear my jacket then :enigma:

Makes more space in my suitcase I suppose since I'll be there for an entire week

🖤

TheBadRomancer
21 hours ago, PartySick said:

Ok well, I just won't wear my jacket then :enigma:

Makes more space in my suitcase I suppose since I'll be there for an entire week

that’ll probably save you from the heat too!

SharkmanthaC
On 8/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

that’ll probably save you from the heat too!

He doesn't care about the heat. He wore it in DC, meanwhile I was dying. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

EGOT2027

sorry if this has been discussed before but did i read somewhere that will call GA tickets can only be picked up the day of the show?!

I’m so excited! I’ll be on a work trip so I had to book a flight from Seattle to LA but I believe the company will reimburse me for the flight! 

• YAAAS 1

TheBadRomancer
On 8/14/2022 at 8:04 AM, EGOT2027 said:

sorry if this has been discussed before but did i read somewhere that will call GA tickets can only be picked up the day of the show?!

I think it always says that but from what I recall I’ve never had to actually get the ticket they’ll usually send the scan code when it’s closer to the date… could be wrong this time tho

Kurtis Thomas

I have tickets for seats in 162 lodge but I’m scared I won’t see much being a side view, happy to but seats more central or does anyone think the view in 162 won’t be to bad I’m travelling from U.K. so really want the best experience or unrestricted any advice would be amazing x

This might be a stupid question but on ticketmaster there’s no ticket separately for GA and GC just “PIT”. What does this mean cause I was at the London one too and everything was written differently there lol