💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

On 8/5/2022 at 3:45 AM, Charliie said:

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

Legit. Reading some of the reviews of so many places is worrying lol. I'm only going to be in LA for two nights for the show. Have booked in Hollywood after reading many reviews.

• Thanks 1

Papergangstuh

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

• Shook 1

hoeslay
10 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

Oh sh*t I didn't even think about that. Wanted to wear my spiked collar and the spikes are def like 3 inches long each...:selena:

Might be a good idea for us to email Dodger Stadium with pics. I'll do so when I get the chance.

Ronnie
On 8/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, Charliie said:

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

I’m staying at The Lexmar. Not the best but not the worst. 

• Thanks 1

PartySick
15 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

5 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Oh sh*t I didn't even think about that. Wanted to wear my spiked collar and the spikes are def like 3 inches long each...:selena:

Might be a good idea for us to email Dodger Stadium with pics. I'll do so when I get the chance.

If y'all find out anything about this let me know please :gum:

🖤

Franch Toast
16 hours ago, HW1 said:

Legit. Reading some of the reviews of so many places is worrying lol. I'm only going to be in LA for two nights for the show. Have booked in Hollywood after reading many reviews.

Just be careful walking around at night, especially in crowded places. My phone was stolen in West Hollywood in June, and the cops said it’s extremely common. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Shook 1

hoeslay
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I sent an email and also asked what other rules/advice they might have for others considering wearing spikes or studs so that I could pass the word along. I'll keep y'all posted!

• Thanks 2

Daenerys

If you’re traveling and going to stay overnight definitely DONT get any of the cheaper hotels downtown. They’re sketch, smell like cigarettes and are full of drug dealers (from experience I know). Your safest bet would be to get a hotel in Glendale. It’s about 7 miles away from the stadium, just south on I-5 and about a 10-20 min drive depending on traffic.  I stay there all the time when I’m doing work from LA. It’s definitely cleaner than the Hollywood or LAX areas. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

If you’re traveling and going to stay overnight definitely DONT get any of the cheaper hotels downtown. They’re sketch, smell like cigarettes and are full of drug dealers (from experience I know). Your safest bet would be to get a hotel in Glendale. It’s about 7 miles away from the stadium, just south on I-5 and about a 10-20 min drive depending on traffic.  I stay there all the time when I’m doing work from LA. It’s definitely cleaner than the Hollywood or LAX areas. 

I agree with this completely. Would be much better to stay in Glendale! Cleaner and much safer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hoeslay
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

On 8/10/2022 at 8:25 AM, Papergangstuh said:

Update: No spikes allowed. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Shook 1