Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

I’m selling 1 x spare LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE for face value, $650, because my sister can’t attend anymore.

According to T&C’s, it’s technically not resellable or transferable so I think you’d have to enter the venue with me and my boyfriend.

It comes with:

-One general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit 
-Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit 
-Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack 
-Commemorative VIP laminate 
-Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location 
-VIP concierge team and onsite hosts

LadyEnigma
On 6/1/2022 at 11:14 AM, erfaan said:

Can someone PLEASE sell me a GA ticket or keep an eye out on for one. Or even SF! 

On 6/17/2022 at 8:42 AM, erfaan said:

BUMP :giveup:

22 hours ago, TJ said:

I’m selling 1 x spare LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE for face value, $650, because my sister can’t attend anymore.

According to T&C’s, it’s technically not resellable or transferable so I think you’d have to enter the venue with me and my boyfriend.

It comes with:

-One general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit 
-Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit 
-Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack 
-Commemorative VIP laminate 
-Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location 
-VIP concierge team and onsite hosts

bumping y'all

alexzandra
On 6/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, rodrigouuu said:

Looking for tickets! Anyone selling?

Selling 3 tickets in 44FD Row G

LeJudas

Anybody selling one? There's some available online for 86$ but literally the stage would be ant sized lol

ChavaWM

Apparently you can't upgrade if all that's left is tickets being resold. I'm way too far up in the bleachers and wanted to move just a tad closer. Some resell tickets are in the thousands. 

JazmineRice
On 7/12/2022 at 9:08 AM, ChicaSkas said:

So what will you all be wearing? 

Im probably wearing one of my 5 Gaga shirts, I am taking my mom with me. She's down to get all dressed up! Rhinestones around her eyes, pink hair spray and big black eyelashes!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

LilyLark
5 hours ago, erfaan said:

Bumping again. Why is it so hard to find a GA ticket :cryga:

Try two-three days before the show...that's usually when the scalpers drop the prices or more tickets pop up. Most of them seem like nosebleed seats right now going for $100, though there are a couple of decent tickets right in the middle, and then there are a bunch for absurd, very high prices.

Honestly loge seating is fine (it's on the second tier) and some of the seats available there are in the $115 range (some are in the $300 range, though, for some reason). I was in loge for a concert years ago and had a good time. I prefer the field, though.

*I never missed a Gaga show but stupidly missed presale where I live. However,  I go to L.A. all the time (lots of fam/friends there) so I'm keeping an eye out on tickets right now...

erfaan
53 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Try two-three days before the show...that's usually when the scalpers drop the prices or more tickets pop up. Most of them seem like nosebleed seats right now going for $100, though there are a couple of decent tickets right in the middle, and then there are a bunch for absurd, very high prices.

Honestly loge seating is fine (it's on the second tier) and some of the seats available there are in the $115 range (some are in the $300 range, though, for some reason). I was in loge for a concert years ago and had a good time. I prefer the field, though.

*I never missed a Gaga show but stupidly missed presale where I live. However,  I go to L.A. all the time (lots of fam/friends there) so I'm keeping an eye out on tickets right now...

Thanks for this! 

I'd be flying from Australia so I kinda want the tickets before booking flights. Close to just going and trying to get tickets closer :cryga:

PartySick
40 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Thanks for this! 

I'd be flying from Australia so I kinda want the tickets before booking flights. Close to just going and trying to get tickets closer :cryga:

Worst case scenario you get an LA vacation so go for it :music:

🖤