💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

update: my friend said at the citi presale they were trying for pit and on one of the many refreshes regular GA came up for $350 before fees. they sent me a screenshot too. what’s the easiest site for me to upload this to so i can post it here?

i guess we are really getting early entry after all kids!!!!!!

Edited by iWontBeTonight
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

update: my friend said at the citi presale they were trying for pit and on one of the many refreshes regular GA came up for $350 before fees. they sent me a screenshot too. what’s the easiest site for me to upload this to so i can post it here?

i guess we are really getting early entry after all kids!!!!!!

did they end up snatching it? I tried so hard to look for regular GA

00026 † 10000

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Mark said:

did they end up snatching it? I tried so hard to look for regular GA

nah. said it was in their cart but glitched on the final page (a painful experience i’m sure many of us can relate to lol). but they got LM GA today !!

Just now, iWontBeTonight said:

nah. said it was in their cart but glitched on the final page (a painful experience i’m sure many of us can relate to lol). but they got LM GA today !!

yasss! better than nothing! so basically it was $350 vs $550? That's a big gap :bradley:

00026 † 10000

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

yasss! better than nothing! so basically it was $350 vs $550? That's a big gap :bradley:

i just keep telling myself (and my wallet) that this is probably her last big pop dancing tour like this :sweat:

but let’s be honest i would probably find a way to justify it no matter what if i had the $ at the time lol

• YAAAS 1

papergangster
5 hours ago, Mark said:

OMFG. SPILL THE TEA. i think the LA crowd might be messy but i aint from there so tell me what happened LMFAO.

Everyone was so sweet, we all looked out for each other! I camped overnight on the street for the born this way ball. I also met @ChicaSkas at one of the LA shows. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i just keep telling myself (and my wallet) that this is probably her last big pop dancing tour like this :sweat:

but let’s be honest i would probably find a way to justify it no matter what if i had the $ at the time lol

that is SO me. This has to be the most expensive ticket i have ever purchased to date. I don't do VIPs since my coins can't afford that (and also, idc about early entry nor vip merch), I legit just want pit. But I was like, there doesn't seem to be regular GA so lemme swoop this in and make up some reason for me to cave in.

8 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Everyone was so sweet, we all looked out for each other! I camped overnight on the street for the born this way ball. I also met @ChicaSkas at one of the LA shows. 

I did JWT and for the most part everyone was nice too. But there were some messy ppl who tried to cut ppl to squeeze them into the front row.

I just feel like I'm getting older for me to camp (maybe a few hours before the doors open) and my knees giving up on me :bradley: I was considering of seated tickets, but I feel like I need to be there in front :huntyga: I'll let this be the ultimate deciding factor for the next tour. The last concert I did that I was in the mosh pit, this poor sis almost collapsed from suffocation :cryga:

00026 † 10000
  • Like 1

ChavaWM
8 hours ago, Mark said:

it's on ticketmaster!!! then type in the live nation presale code SHOWTIME

Thank you! I ended up snatching 2 tickets!

• Like 1

donald09
11 hours ago, hoeslay said:

I got my nosebleeds <3 Deadass the HIGHEST and LAST row of the stadium lmao (but at least in the very center section). Can't wait to get super crossed and just feel my fantasy lol. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Taking my friend KC who I've been converting into a stan and she became obsessed with Chromatica when it came out and we've bonded over it a lot. Her first time ever seeing Gaga. Even from the furthest back row it's about to be a PARTY darlings  :nooo::icega:

I hope KC has the best time!! Gaga live is really a life changing experience. I took my best friend to the Born This Way Ball, and he didn't like Gaga. And now, he has a huge framed photo of her in his office. It's safe to say he was converted during Highway Unicorn alone. I even made him wait in the GA line since 8am. 

• Love 2

donald09
47 minutes ago, papergangster said:

So are we having a huge meet up before the show?

I'd love to meet more Gaga stans! 

LavenderLamborghin
11 hours ago, hoeslay said:

I got my nosebleeds <3 Deadass the HIGHEST and LAST row of the stadium lmao (but at least in the very center section). Can't wait to get super crossed and just feel my fantasy lol. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Taking my friend KC who I've been converting into a stan and she became obsessed with Chromatica when it came out and we've bonded over it a lot. Her first time ever seeing Gaga. Even from the furthest back row it's about to be a PARTY darlings  :nooo::icega:

I've sat in the last row in the highest spot before! It's honestly still a great experience and the best party is that you can stand up and dance as big as you want without worrying that you'll block people behind you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

donald09
4 minutes ago, MANiCUREd said:

I've sat in the last row in the highest spot before! It's honestly still a great experience and the best party is that you can stand up and dance as big as you want without worrying that you'll block people behind you!

I had someone yelling at me to sit down at the JWT because i was up and dancing. I couldn't believe that someone was so upset that i was dancing that she literally yelled at me and tried to put hands on me. The older man sitting next to her even yelled at her to be quiet and let me enjoy the show. I now choose to try and get seats where no one will tell me anything, and if i don't have the choice.. i always tell the person behind me that i will be dancing most of the night and i hope they will join me. 

Rocket Disco

Should I wait for general sale to buy floor seats or PIT or should I buy floor during presale? I'm so nervous it wil sell out so quickly Monday!