Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I couldn't get tickets with my live Nation account. Where do I even find a code for it?

it's on ticketmaster!!! then type in the live nation presale code SHOWTIME

00026 † 10000

EGOT2027
36 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Is there anything special about the Little Monsters GA Pit?

this. i can't find info on this anywhere lol

mr.peter
46 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Is there anything special about the Little Monsters GA Pit?

In past tours Little Monsters GA meant early access before regular GA.

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

omg i didn't even realize i got early entry LOL. were they even selling any non-early entry then? i never saw those pop up. i also paid $550 i think before fees which i thought was the regular GA price. maybe they just want all the pit people there early for logistical reasons and are trying to make us feel special? lol

mr.peter
13 minutes ago, beli8 said:

I think there are non-vip GA tickets. I feel like others have mentioned they saw/tried to get them.

yeah lets wait and see of any pop up in the other sales. If no then its kinda a scam that the entire PIT will get in at the same time leaving there no point of early entrance

beli8
Just now, mr.peter said:

yeah lets wait and see of any pop up in the other sales. If no then its kinda a scam that the entire PIT will get in at the same time leaving there no point of early entrance

Agreed. Curious to see what happens during the other sales, up to the general one. I mean VIP gets you the few little items, but for me the most valuable is early entrance. I actually would prefer not to carry more stuff lmao although for JWT it was nice that at least it was a bookbag.

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Just now, beli8 said:

Agreed. Curious to see what happens during the other sales, up to the general one. I mean VIP gets you the few little items, but for me the most valuable is early entrance. I actually would prefer not to carry more stuff lmao although for JWT it was nice that at least it was a bookbag.

they may just be worried about the logistics of EVERYONE for the field showing up at around the same time. i remember being at a joanne arena show that started so late bc everyone showed up late after hearing there was no opening act, and it took security forever to process everyone lolz. they kept making announcements that the show would start as soon as "most people" got to their seats hahaha. (it's still a shady way to advertise though if true.)

honestly i've been in GA super close before and been in GA a bit back before, and i always have more fun just a bit back from the stage. you can see more and have more room to DANCE. sometimes when you're right in the front you can't actually see everything lol

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Daenerys

IDK about anyone else’s experiences with early entry but for 2 artRave shows and 1 Joanne, I had an early entry ticket and we didn’t even get in early. We lined up, moved to a queue at 330 and moved inside to a hall at around 530 and waited. By the time they let us in on the floor the doors were already opening to the public so we had to run to a spot we wanted before regular GA fans took it. It was the Joanne experience that made me decide to never get early GA again. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1

beli8
9 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

IDK about anyone else’s experiences with early entry but for 2 artRave shows and 1 Joanne, I had an early entry ticket and we didn’t even get in early. We lined up, moved to a queue at 330 and moved inside to a hall at around 530 and waited. By the time they let us in on the floor the doors were already opening to the public so we had to run to a spot we wanted before regular GA fans took it. It was the Joanne experience that made me decide to never get early GA again. 

I have had CLOSE calls with this almost happening at shows. Usually caused by lack of communication among the event staff. But every time, us fans spoke up and made them clarify that we were indeed supposed to be let in first, and they end up doing it in the correct order (they probably fear for their lives from the multiple, "I've been waiting here for X amount of hours and we are supposed to go in first!" remarks from the early entry ppl lol). I hope it will go smooth this time for all.

mr.peter
11 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

honestly i dont think its worth the extra cost myself + you basically got to grab your spot and wait for a few hours for the entire stadium to fill up and the show to start. Its hard to go use the restroom or do anything.

mr.peter

Not sure if anyone is still looking for TIX. but DODGERS is another presale code to unlock some seats.

2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Not sure if anyone is still looking for TIX. but DODGERS is another presale code to unlock some seats.

No GA? :(