Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

Just now, papergangster said:

I got 4 seated tickets, I didn’t want to do GA this time around. 

i was thinking of this one too lol... maybe like 5 years ago i can do GA but i feel like pit might be overwhelming :bradley:

00026 † 10000

hoeslay

I got my nosebleeds <3 Deadass the HIGHEST and LAST row of the stadium lmao (but at least in the very center section). Can't wait to get super crossed and just feel my fantasy lol. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Taking my friend KC who I've been converting into a stan and she became obsessed with Chromatica when it came out and we've bonded over it a lot. Her first time ever seeing Gaga. Even from the furthest back row it's about to be a PARTY darlings  :nooo::icega:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

papergangster
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

i was thinking of this one too lol... maybe like 5 years ago i can do GA but i feel like pit might be overwhelming :bradley:

Omg yes!!! I did GA for monster ball and born this way ball in LA and I don’t want to go through that stress right now lol 

4 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Omg yes!!! I did GA for monster ball and born this way ball in LA and I don’t want to go through that stress right now lol 

OMFG. SPILL THE TEA. i think the LA crowd might be messy but i aint from there so tell me what happened LMFAO.

00026 † 10000

ChristianSaad
11 minutes ago, Prince Cameron said:

FML. No Pit at all!!!

It only gave me VIP pit but by the time I added it to my cart "sorry, another fan beat you to it" lol

EGOT2027

keep trying for those who couldn't get GA! it took me a long time to get them to pop up. (sometimes ones that are sitting in people's accounts expire.)

do we have any idea how many GA tickets they're selling? i can't imagine this area is very big. i'm so excited!!!!

EGOT2027
Just now, ChristianSaad said:

It only gave me VIP pit but by the time I added it to my cart "sorry, another fan beat you to it" lol

i had this happen too but a couple tries later i finally got through

ChristianSaad
4 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i had this happen too but a couple tries later i finally got through

Maybe I'll just stick to doing SF only this tour.. oh well I've already seen gaga 33 times so I can't be too greedy

hoeslay
Just now, Bounty said:

Is there another presale rn or just citi bank?

Venue/Dodger's Stadium presale but idk the code :(