💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

cosignfromabove

does anyone know if i can bring in like a hand lotion and/or mini sunscreen bottle and/or icy hot roll-on stick into the stadium (they're all in their original packaging, and l keep it inside a clear backpack so the security can see...)

i know we're allowed to bring in unopened food/water (according to dodger stadium website), i'm just not sure abt lotion lol...

19 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

does anyone know if i can bring in like a hand lotion and/or mini sunscreen bottle and/or icy hot roll-on stick into the stadium (they're all in their original packaging, and l keep it inside a clear backpack so the security can see...)

i know we're allowed to bring in unopened food/water (according to dodger stadium website), i'm just not sure abt lotion lol...

I think so. I took in sunscreen mousse into the SF show, in my clear bag. As long as it's clear it's sunscreen it should be fine

20 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

Not sure backpacks are allowed actually, even if they are clear. They are pretty specific about that. 

You can bring in the items you mentioned. You'll need a clear bag smaller than 12x12x6

cosignfromabove
Just now, HW1 said:

I think so. I took in sunscreen mousse into the SF show, in my clear bag. As long as it's clear it's sunscreen it should be fine

awesome ty

cosignfromabove
Just now, NT78 said:

Not sure backpacks are allowed actually, even if they are clear. They are pretty specific about that. 

You can bring in the items you mentioned. You'll need a clear bag smaller than 12x12x6

the backpack is smaller than 12x12x6 - i looked into it

• Like 1

Moonlight on Water
5 hours ago, Nite said:

My friend got some short notice tickets to this show since I haven't been able to shut up about it. She's not a fan (yet?) and now I'm over here hoping this might make her one :legend:

It definitely will :hug:I hope the both of you have the most wonderful time

she/her
  • Love 1

TheBadRomancer
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Thank you! I’m so excited! 

I’m seeing that there’s a different entrance for Uber drop offs so you’re good!

Couple of quick questions just since I’ll be driving in from the D23 expo in Anaheim:

1) Is there a bag policy?  Would a fanny pack be allowed?

2) Do we need vaccination cards?  If so, does a picture work?

Edited by Jack3257

TheBadRomancer
3 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

Couple of quick questions just since I’ll be driving in from the D23 expo in Anaheim:

1) Is there a bag policy?

2) Do we need vaccination cards?

The bag policy is pretty strict. It says clutch or 8x5x2- a fanny pack will probably be fine. It says they’re not checking vaccination cards.

13 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Where are you guys lined up?

still at gate A

5 hours ago, TJ said:

So Early entry starts at 6pm?

do we know where the best place to stand is when you’re inside?

Early entry check in is at 4:10pm.

Edited by TheBadRomancer

2 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

The bag policy is pretty strict. It says clutch or 8x5x2- a fanny pack will probably be fine. It says they’re not checking vaccination cards.

still at gate A

Early entry check in is at 4:10pm.

Why at Gate A if the email says Parking Lot G?

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, HW1 said:

'cause the stadium hasnt let them get over the Parking Lot area and they started the queue at Gate A

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, HW1 said:

Because we are not allowed on property until 4pm and I think Gate G is not accessible yet

• Thanks 1