Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, KORG said:

If it sells out I hope they move it to the rose bowl

Manifesting :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

These prices. Wow. I paid the same amount for tickets in the Field Section (first section off the actual field) as I did for actual field level seats for the Chicago show. Got front row in FLD26, which I'm happy with.

The cheapest nosebleeds I could find came out to $120.50 after taxes/fees, for anyone keeping track. Base price was $85. 

ChristianSaad

I had early entry vip ticket in my cart and because of some error it got released and now it's not available.. will more vip tickets be added for the other presales or was everything dropped for Citi today?

migamiga

ended up getting seats :giveup: i hope people around me arent boring and actually get up and dance

• Love 1

Awrah999

GOT TIX OMG section F right next to the PIT! Just under $400 each including taxes but who the f cares I’m seeing GAGA :wtfga:

See you all there :v:

Daenerys

No pit, but was able to secure a seat in section B! I know that pit is gonna be INSANE with monsters! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I checked the website a few minutes ago and GA Pit with early entry was still available. Comes to $653 including taxes and fees. (Must purchase with a Citi credit card.)

Edited by bnoble09
Additional fact at the end
  • Like 1

migamiga
44 minutes ago, bnoble09 said:

I checked the website a few minutes ago and GA Pit with early entry was still available. Comes to $653 including taxes and fees. (Must purchase with a Citi credit card.)

each?! :messga:

Just bought my tickets this morning! I'm going with my sister. I'm so freaking excited :giveup:

"back to you, f*cker"
  • Love 1

RAMROD

We are going y'all!! Got ticket! :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• River pinned this topic