💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
On 8/18/2022 at 7:13 PM, Kurtis Thomas said:

I have tickets for seats in 162 lodge but I’m scared I won’t see much being a side view, happy to but seats more central or does anyone think the view in 162 won’t be to bad I’m travelling from U.K. so really want the best experience or unrestricted any advice would be amazing x

I’m not sure about the view from the side. I wonder if people from other dates have tickets similar to you. For part of the show, you’ll be fine I know but hopefully with the screen you’ll have a good view. At the show in DC they didn’t sell seats people that wouldn’t be able to see. Hopefully it’ll work out! I’m a few sections down from you! 

she/her/hers

SummerBoy
On 8/18/2022 at 10:00 AM, NT78 said:

Does anyone know what time the parking lots at the stadium will open? Also, can we pre purchase parking? 

Not sure on time, might be 2 hours before like the games, but yes you can pre purchase parking.  I purchased mine when I purchased my ticket.

papergangster
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

We should have a GGD group chat for the gays and gals attending or something

Agreed and a meet up! 

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

We should have a GGD group chat for the gays and gals attending or something

Agreed! Its 3 weeks away!! I would so be down for a group chat/ meetup with you all💖

• YAAAS 1

12 hours ago, SummerBoy said:

Not sure on time, might be 2 hours before like the games, but yes you can pre purchase parking.  I purchased mine when I purchased my ticket.

Through ticketmaster? I didn't see that option.

Guys are there General Admission and Golden Circle tickets separately in the US too or there’s only one  Pit/General Admission Pit? Because I don’t find “Golden Circle” listed on ticketmaster in the US cities, and also as i see the map, the space that’s called “PIT” is so small that I think that was the “Golden Circle” space in the European concerts but I’m confused so can someone confirm this?  (I was at the London ball btw and thinking of getting a ticket for the LA or Miami one too)

Daenerys
21 minutes ago, Matt2002 said:

Guys are there General Admission and Golden Circle tickets separately in the US too or there’s only one  Pit/General Admission Pit? Because I don’t find “Golden Circle” listed on ticketmaster in the US cities, and also as i see the map, the space that’s called “PIT” is so small that I think that was the “Golden Circle” space in the European concerts but I’m confused so can someone confirm this?  (I was at the London ball btw and thinking of getting a ticket for the LA or Miami one too)

At the time tickets went on sale I remember seeing EE labels on some tickets, but they're all gone now. Most resellers are selling general GA overall at a super expensive price.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

At the time tickets went on sale I remember seeing EE labels on some tickets, but they're all gone now. Most resellers are selling general GA overall at a super expensive price.

Ohh okay but then there’s only 2 options for pit tickets(GA and GA Early Entry) right? Cause in the Europe concerts there were 4 options (GA, GA EE, GC, GC EE) but i guess in the us GA=GC?

(why does this comment sound like a math equation lol)

Edited by Matt2002

TheBadRomancer
5 hours ago, Matt2002 said:

Ohh okay but then there’s only 2 options for pit tickets(GA and GA Early Entry) right? Cause in the Europe concerts there were 4 options (GA, GA EE, GC, GC EE) but i guess in the us GA=GC?

(why does this comment sound like a math equation lol)

yeah, it should just be those two

• Thanks 1

hoeslay
On 8/3/2022 at 2:29 PM, hoeslay said:

My Crunchyroll Sweatpant came in! Which means - THE LOOK BEGINS!!! Thank goodness we get a September night outdoors and that I have nosebleeds cuz otherwise this would be a bad idea with weather 😂 But I'll be super comfy 🥰

UPDATE!!

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 2