Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22


Featured Posts

  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mark

    15

  • hoeslay

    15

  • mr.peter

    14

  • papergangster

    14

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's going to the LA Show? Already have tickets to Chicago but I cant miss the LA date. Its the last show and day after my b-day! Me RN:  

I got my nosebleeds <3 Deadass the HIGHEST and LAST row of the stadium lmao (but at least in the very center section). Can't wait to get super crossed and just feel my fantasy lol. I'M SO EXCITED!!

Hi everyone! I am a new member to GGD. Long time lurker, first time poster. I also got LM GA Pit package for LA on Thursdays presale. So excited!! I was supposed to go with my fiance, but he passed aw

On 8/5/2022 at 3:45 AM, Charliie said:

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

Legit. Reading some of the reviews of so many places is worrying lol. I'm only going to be in LA for two nights for the show. Have booked in Hollywood after reading many reviews.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Papergangstuh

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

Oh sh*t I didn't even think about that. Wanted to wear my spiked collar and the spikes are def like 3 inches long each...:selena:

Might be a good idea for us to email Dodger Stadium with pics. I'll do so when I get the chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, Charliie said:

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

I’m staying at The Lexmar. Not the best but not the worst. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
15 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

 

5 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Oh sh*t I didn't even think about that. Wanted to wear my spiked collar and the spikes are def like 3 inches long each...:selena:

Might be a good idea for us to email Dodger Stadium with pics. I'll do so when I get the chance.

If y'all find out anything about this let me know please :gum:

I wish the rain would just let me be
Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
16 hours ago, HW1 said:

Legit. Reading some of the reviews of so many places is worrying lol. I'm only going to be in LA for two nights for the show. Have booked in Hollywood after reading many reviews.

Just be careful walking around at night, especially in crowded places. My phone was stolen in West Hollywood in June, and the cops said it’s extremely common. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

 

If y'all find out anything about this let me know please :gum:

I sent an email and also asked what other rules/advice they might have for others considering wearing spikes or studs so that I could pass the word along. I'll keep y'all posted!

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re traveling and going to stay overnight definitely DONT get any of the cheaper hotels downtown. They’re sketch, smell like cigarettes and are full of drug dealers (from experience I know). Your safest bet would be to get a hotel in Glendale. It’s about 7 miles away from the stadium, just south on I-5 and about a 10-20 min drive depending on traffic.  I stay there all the time when I’m doing work from LA. It’s definitely cleaner than the Hollywood or LAX areas. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

If you’re traveling and going to stay overnight definitely DONT get any of the cheaper hotels downtown. They’re sketch, smell like cigarettes and are full of drug dealers (from experience I know). Your safest bet would be to get a hotel in Glendale. It’s about 7 miles away from the stadium, just south on I-5 and about a 10-20 min drive depending on traffic.  I stay there all the time when I’m doing work from LA. It’s definitely cleaner than the Hollywood or LAX areas. 

I agree with this completely. Would be much better to stay in Glendale! Cleaner and much safer.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

 

If y'all find out anything about this let me know please :gum:

 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:25 AM, Papergangstuh said:

I'm still so nervous about my outfit! It has spiked studs on the shoulders, not super sharp or long, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I know in Europe some people were saying no spikes/studs were allowed.

Update: No spikes allowed. 🙃

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...