Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4

LA Monsters!

I have seen Gaga a few times, but never had the chance to have pit. I am planning to get there sometime in the morning (I have Little Monsters Pit Package), but was wondering if it would be a good idea to bring some waters and snacks along for other Monsters in line? I know it can be a long day. I just want to be a fellow kindness punk and help my fellow LMs out! I know I obviously cant bring enough for everyone, but still was thinking about helping who I can.

Do people do this? Just wondering. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 1

Will there be seats on the stadium floor for the American shows? Just asking because all of the European shows have been one huge GA

I was supposed to go to the Düsseldorf opening night but couldn’t go, now flying across the world to come see Gaga for the second time (first being the BTWB) in LA! Super excited !!!

also if any tips about LA then message me, first time visiting the USA. 

Edited by D3fender
Additional info

LateToCult
1 hour ago, D3fender said:

I was supposed to go to the Düsseldorf opening night but couldn’t go, now flying across the world to come see Gaga for the second time (first being the BTWB) in LA! Super excited !!!

LA is the wildest, most lawless city I’ve ever experienced. It’s an ungodly mixture of slum-vibes and Teslas. People there don’t fire on all cylinders and you always feel a little on edge if you’re a visitor. It’s kinda ugly too but I live every time I visit. :glamourpuss:

Don’t stay downtown. The skyscrapers are a trap. :billie:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

2 hours ago, D3fender said:

Traffic, both the congestion and the people driving are the obsolute worst, be very aware. LA drivers are seriously so unhinged and in a constant hurry. 

"back to you, f*cker"
  • Thanks 1

hoeslay

My Crunchyroll Sweatpant came in! Which means - THE LOOK BEGINS!!! Thank goodness we get a September night outdoors and that I have nosebleeds cuz otherwise this would be a bad idea with weather 😂 But I'll be super comfy 🥰

• Love 1

CharlieQuinn

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

• Like 1

Daenerys
37 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Still looking for a GA ticket :cryga:

I don’t think anyone will personally be selling tickets only to avoid scamming that happens with under the table ticket resells. If you’re absolutely desperate or have the $$ your best bet would be VividSeats, StubHub, Tickpick or Ticketmaster verified resell. Just know that there will be no way you’ll get a GA for under anything lower than $2500 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TheBadRomancer
On 7/26/2022 at 12:25 PM, bestie said:

Will there be seats on the stadium floor for the American shows? Just asking because all of the European shows have been one huge GA

from the looks of it, it seems like it? could be wrong, but it looks like A-P might be on the floor technically 

ChavaWM

I finally upgraded my tickets for an extra 800.00 goddamnit Gaga

Oh well

Does anyone know if they're gonna let me in with my chain mail shirt?

tylertremallose
On 8/4/2022 at 12:45 PM, Charliie said:

Can anyone recommend a SAFE, clean hotel around this area? I need help..

LA is giving me anxiety atm. :messga:

if youre willing to drive and its really not THAT far, i LOVED https://www.hotelhermosa.com/