Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

emili0

I’m facilitating the sale for friends who can’t make it anymore! 3 tickets next to each other in section 17FD, row R. $900 for all 3 or $325 each. Not sure what they’re going for on Ticketmaster at the moment.

9-DE0-D0-C1-F9-AD-4986-9-DA3-9295-C9-EC0

Healed My Heart

I'm keeping an eye out for reasonably priced GA tickets closer to the show and may spontaneously make the trip :vegas:

She/her 💗💜💙

ItalianGuy

So I am in Phoenix and have been to every Gaga tour since the fame ball (yes I’m a daddy lol) but I need to know do we think the b stage will be used? I don’t want to see her show without it. I’d rather fly to a stadium than a baseball field if it’s not.

• Love 1

Daenerys
On 7/21/2022 at 10:24 PM, ItalianGuy said:

So I am in Phoenix and have been to every Gaga tour since the fame ball (yes I’m a daddy lol) but I need to know do we think the b stage will be used? I don’t want to see her show without it. I’d rather fly to a stadium than a baseball field if it’s not.

Yeah the B stage is used for the 4th act of the show. So there’s about 3-4 songs she performs on it. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

GagasEnigma4

I am going!! Long time lurker, but new member. I love meeting and making new Monster friends! None of my friends are huge fans… Hope to meet some of you guys!

I’ve met and become friends with the nicest Monsters at other Gaga shows💖

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 3

ItalianGuy

Do we think the US stage will have the B stage? My theory is if you look at the US runway it will have the piano at the end of it instead of being out on a b stage. That is why the stage is  T shape. What do you all think? I honestly wish there was a b stage versus the long run way layout like Enigma. 

KeepItCool
10 minutes ago, ItalianGuy said:

Do we think the US stage will have the B stage? My theory is if you look at the US runway it will have the piano at the end of it instead of being out on a b stage. That is why the stage is  T shape. What do you all think? I honestly wish there was a b stage versus the long run way layout like Enigma. 

Yes I think the US shows will have the B stage - check the seating chart for the Hershey PA show - they’ve updated it to show the catwalks and B stage.

skaxboy
9 hours ago, ItalianGuy said:

Yes. I looked at a few US seating charts on Ticketmaster. Some (like the SF date) have updated the map to have the two runways and the B stage behind the last row of floor seats. 

Daenerys
23 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

How does one go about selling digital tickets? 

From a third party seller like StubHub or TickPick. When you opt in to sell digital tickets you would sell your ticket by listing your price, from there the site will ask how you would want you payment method so as soon as the ticket is purchased they can transfer the funds over to you, just note that they will hold the payment until you confirmed you transferred the tickets to the email provided once the ticket transaction is completed. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Thanks 1