💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Ended up getting way better tickets today. Now to either sell the first two tickets or give them to a couple of friends :messga:

GagasEnigma4

Hi everyone! I am a new member to GGD. Long time lurker, first time poster. I also got LM GA Pit package for LA on Thursdays presale. So excited!! I was supposed to go with my fiance, but he passed away a little over a month ago😔 It was our dream to go to Chromatica together, so I am still going. I hope to meet up with some of you there!❤️

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 6

ChicaSkas
On 3/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, papergangster said:

Everyone was so sweet, we all looked out for each other! I camped overnight on the street for the born this way ball. I also met @ChicaSkas at one of the LA shows. 

Hey Navarre! Yes you did! Remember when we called each other at like 11 pm at night to share btw when GGD was down? Good times 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

papergangster
11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hey Navarre! Yes you did! Remember when we called each other at like 11 pm at night to share btw when GGD was down? Good times 

Yes! Can you believe it’s been so many years ago already. Time sure does fly! 

• Love 1

donald09
On 3/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, papergangster said:

Has anyone seen a concert at Dodger Stadium? If so, how was it? 

I've seen Madonna & Beyonce at dodger stadium. And it was so much fun both times. The only thing to keep in mind.. parking is a NIGHTMARE. I would suggest arriving early, to hopefully secure a good parking spot to make exiting easier. 

• Thanks 1

Daenerys

When I got in there was ONE GA ticket re-sale for $1350, i went out of the section and back in and it was gone, now there are no GA tickets for sale 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

skaxboy

No GA tickets are available. Most of the floor and lower level seats that are available are resales. I hate to pay a scalper but I also don’t want to pay $125 for a super high up seat. A GA ticket is $1,200 on Stubhub:cryga:

Rocket Disco

The Pit has been sold out since presale. Sadly, the ones that put their tickets up for resale are NOT true LM😭 LA PIT was already going to be high. I spoke with one LM, and she said the original GA PIT tickets ranged from 900-1200. I said FORGET THAT and bought a floor seat behind the side of PIT for WAY less during the presale. During the general sale, TM went up on the price for a ticket around the same area. Like 50.00+

• Sad 1

skaxboy
1 minute ago, Rocket Disco said:

The Pit has been sold out since presale. Sadly, the ones that put their tickets up for resale are NOT true LM😭 LA PIT was already going to be high. I spoke with one LM, and she said the original GA PIT tickets ranged from 900-1200. I said FORGET THAT and bought a floor seat behind the side of PIT for WAY less during the presale. During the general sale, TM went up on the price for a ticket around the same area. Like 50.00+

At this rate, they should just add another GA section behind the pit. There’s usually so much space on the floor, they should just move the rows back a few feet. Either way the show will be great!!