Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA


Featured Posts

beli8
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Yeah I’ll try and enter the lions nest tomorrow but if I fail and don’t get a Ga ticket tomorrow, I’ll gladly take that citi pit package off your hands that you mentioned earlier in the thread.

Eeks ok! I'm gonna keep that in mind. My God honest fear (which I know is mostly irrational) is that Citi and non-Citi VIP will have different early entry times. Which doesnt really help me to have one of each cuz I'd only physically be in one line lol. So I'm gonna see if the VIP dept that I emailed can provide any insight, which I don't have great hopes for. If you are in the pit, how early do you think you'd line up? For JWT I think we lined up around 11am ish? And we ended up in the 2nd row so I think Im gonna line up around 8am which I havent done in so long, but I dont wanna take any chances.

Edited by beli8
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • beli8

    82

  • WheresMy911Alice

    33

  • pachinko

    27

  • FATCAT

    19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Floor section A3 up against the right side of the stage. My god I hope she takes the stage sooon! These floor seats are so tight together and I am stuck between a group of older people and a huge Kare

me and my bestie outside the Atlanta stadium just now!! There are monsters lined up!

So she performed Angel Down again

rasclautmangos
42 minutes ago, beli8 said:

The issue I have had with floor seats is that they are usually all on the same "level", so my view is always obstructed by tall people in fro t of me (I'm only like 5"3). If you are pretty tall, I think you'd be ok!

Otherwise, those first levels in front of the 100s I would say might be better IF they are a little higher off the ground versus the floor seats. See if you can find some pictures of the stadium that might answer that question. But I have also had the bad luck of being at the lowest "upper" level possible (thus a bit higher off the ground than floor) but having someone 6 ft tall sitting ay the seat in front of me so then my view is STILL obstructed lmao. Its so hard to predict what itll be like until you are there ugh.

I'm 5ft9 but my sister that's going with me is 5ft4. I'll look for some pictures of the stadium. I just wish we knew what the staging is going to be like. I'm just so nervous, I haven't been to a concert in ages!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Burqa4Fashion

I just bought my second pair of tickets... LoL

OK... I bought two Platinum tickets during Tuesday's presale because I wasn't as confident in my ability (and luck) to secure decent seats during today's presale. Lo and behold, I check back today and see that some of the VIP packages cost the exact same amount as the Platinum tickets I bought Tuesday, just with official VIP goodies. So, I once again panic-bought two more tickets only two rows behind the pit. 

After seeing the post about requesting ticket exchanges with Ticketmaster, I started that process with a message to Fan Support today. Please send any positive vibes you may have my way so that I can receive a refund on the first pair of tickets I bought. These prices are no joke, and I'd rather not try to sell them on StubHub.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gov Hooka
28 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Eeks ok! I'm gonna keep that in mind. My God honest fear (which I know is mostly irrational) is that Citi and non-Citi VIP will have different early entry times. Which doesnt really help me to have one of each cuz I'd only physically be in one line lol. So I'm gonna see if the VIP dept that I emailed can provide any insight, which I don't have great hopes for. If you are in the pit, how early do you think you'd line up? For JWT I think we lined up around 11am ish? And we ended up in the 2nd row so I think Im gonna line up around 8am which I havent done in so long, but I dont wanna take any chances.

You should totally be fine. Just stick with the LM ga package you have since that explicitly says early entry. Personally I don’t care where I am in the pit as long as I’m in the pit lol so not trying to line up that early. I gotta spend time on my outfit and pregaming LMAO

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
beli8
30 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

I just bought my second pair of tickets... LoL

OK... I bought two Platinum tickets during Tuesday's presale because I wasn't as confident in my ability (and luck) to secure decent seats during today's presale. Lo and behold, I check back today and see that some of the VIP packages cost the exact same amount as the Platinum tickets I bought Tuesday, just with official VIP goodies. So, I once again panic-bought two more tickets only two rows behind the pit. 

After seeing the post about requesting ticket exchanges with Ticketmaster, I started that process with a message to Fan Support today. Please send any positive vibes you may have my way so that I can receive a refund on the first pair of tickets I bought. These prices are no joke, and I'd rather not try to sell them on StubHub.

Eeeks! Im glad to hear I'm not the only one making irrational choices of multiple purchases lmao. But I do hope you get your money back for the first purchase! Please let us know the outcome of that.

 

21 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

You should totally be fine. Just stick with the LM ga package you have since that explicitly says early entry. Personally I don’t care where I am in the pit as long as I’m in the pit lol so not trying to line up that early. I gotta spend time on my outfit and pregaming LMAO

Yeah, I keep convincing myself of one thing and then teeter totter to the other lmao but yeah if I were to pick one of the two I agree with the non-Citi one which 100% states early entry right now. Hehe yay for outfit and pregaming!! I havent thought about any of that yet. Well, sorta (about something I'd like to try to give her if she notices me). Actually, outfit wise I usually go for comfort over looks since its gonna be an all day thing. But I love seeing everyone else's outfits <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
Burqa4Fashion
4 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Eeeks! Im glad to hear I'm not the only one making irrational choices of multiple purchases lmao. But I do hope you get your money back for the first purchase! Please let us know the outcome of that.

LoL, thank you! They've already emailed me and asked for my new order number, so I'm  very hopeful! I will definitely keep you posted.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
beli8

Just received an email response from Ticketmaster which confirms the Citi LM VIP GA Pit package has the same benefits as the non-Citi ones for this show (since the event never specified, although I was pretty certain). Phew!

@Gov Hooka, you mentioned possibly buying my Citi one but I wanted to let you know that the "Sell" and "Transfer" buttons are greyed out for these tickets. I think they do this to prevent as much scalping as possible. Just an FYI in case that would not be something you would want to take a chance on (me having to give you the ticket the day of; I'm 100% trustworthy but completely understand if you prefer to have your own, I probably would lol!).

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Burqa4Fashion

Well, RIP to me... It turns out my tickets don't qualify for an exchange because my new tickets are slightly cheaper than the first two I bought. (I could've sworn they were the same price, but I think both totals ending with 90 cents threw me off.) Anyway, now I have to do what I don't really want to do and resell them. Please pray that someone buys these tickets, LoL...Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
beli8
32 minutes ago, Burqa4Fashion said:

Well, RIP to me... It turns out my tickets don't qualify for an exchange because my new tickets are slightly cheaper than the first two I bought. (I could've sworn they were the same price, but I think both totals ending with 90 cents threw me off.) Anyway, now I have to do what I don't really want to do and resell them. Please pray that someone buys these tickets, LoL...Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Oh my God!!!! 90 cents?!! I can't believe that. Im sorry. Ugh.

I hope you can sell them! Is it two or more? I think the single tickets are harder to sell because most people go with someone/a group.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Burqa4Fashion
4 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Oh my God!!!! 90 cents?!! I can't believe that. Im sorry. Ugh.

I hope you can sell them! Is it two or more? I think the single tickets are harder to sell because most people go with someone/a group.

Thank you, I hope so too! 
Two tickets 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, beli8 said:

Eeks ok! I'm gonna keep that in mind. My God honest fear (which I know is mostly irrational) is that Citi and non-Citi VIP will have different early entry times. Which doesnt really help me to have one of each cuz I'd only physically be in one line lol. So I'm gonna see if the VIP dept that I emailed can provide any insight, which I don't have great hopes for. If you are in the pit, how early do you think you'd line up? For JWT I think we lined up around 11am ish? And we ended up in the 2nd row so I think Im gonna line up around 8am which I havent done in so long, but I dont wanna take any chances.

8am? For a show almost 12 hours later? I'm definitely gonna end up at the end of PIT if this is how everybody is doing it :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
beli8
16 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

8am? For a show almost 12 hours later? I'm definitely gonna end up at the end of PIT if this is how everybody is doing it :messga:

Oh no, I don't think you'll be at the end! With early entry you'll have a decent spot (the earlier you are there the better), I just really want first row because I'm spoiled and don't want to take chances lol.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
thefamexx

I'M IN YOU LITTLE MONSTERS

2 GA LM TICKETS SECURED

I got the early entry pit tickets for JWT in ATL and it was 100% worth it <3

:glamourpuss: ... now to plan the outfit

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggedy Adam
7 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Omg I'm worried I picked bad seats you guys :cryga:. I got A7 on the floor, row 22, the first two seats next to section A6. The other floor seats left aren't within my buget. 

Does anyone think the stadium seats before the 100 levels would be better to see the stage?

See if they have somewhere that's at least close to where you will be on "A View From my Seat". I used that to pick which seats I was going to buy. They don't have a ton of pictures for Truist Park, but it cant hurt to check. It was really helpful to see the view before buying the seats so I would know what to expect.

anonymous-20180701002614.jpg

This is the view from Floor A7, Row 25, Seat 6.

Edited by Raggedy Adam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...