Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

she seemed kinda emotional ab family and love tn + from my spot she hung around in the little stage area she leaves thru for a minute after the lights went off just standing there i hope everything’s doing okay…

Right before Rain On Me when the lights went off she stood in the darkness with her hands on her knees and a backup dancer went and walked backstage with her. I can't tell if it was part of the show or not. I guess someone from a earlier show would know. 

• Shook 1

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Right before Rain On Me when the lights went off she stood in the darkness with her hands on her knees and a backup dancer went and walked backstage with her. I can't tell if it was part of the show or not. I guess someone from a earlier show would know. 

Nope, she usually lays on the floor to start the song right after Stupid Love ends.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TortureMeOnReplay
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nope, she usually lays on the floor to start the song right after Stupid Love ends.

Maybe it was after ROM and before the encore then. But she was like bent over just standing there. 

• Sad 3

BillieGOAT
8 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I was there and I think she was actually having trouble

we watched her even when she was going around the corner backstage and i think she was either exhausted or overheated or something

Edited by BillieGOAT
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Lanadelduck
17 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I just wanna warn y'all and let y'all know that the hoodie I got had holes in it as well as the replacement I got AND the person I talked to on the way to the gate. 

My quality was shite too. Don’t care.  I’m so glad I have it. Would have killed for the chicago one when I was there. The show tonight was incredible 

LadyEnigma
2 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

we watched her even when she was going around the corner backstage and i think she was either exhausted or overheated or something

it was hot as **** so i wouldn’t be surprised if the heat was giving her some trouble 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

G U C C I
2 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

I think she was too hot or extremely tired. From where I was standing it looked like she was trying to catch her breath or hurting. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

I thought so too but wasn't sure and didn't want to get myself in trouble saying anything. It looked like she was maybe hurting. Her choreo wasn't the most precise. I hope she's okay. 

3 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

My quality was shite too. Don’t care.  I’m so glad I have it. Would have killed for the chicago one when I was there. The show tonight was incredible 

Me too. I told my friend I'll stitch it up and it'll probably be fine. I just wanted to warn people because it is a lot of money for the hoodies and I just wanted people to make an informed decision. 

• Like 2

Moonlight on Water

I really hope she's okay. She better not be pushing herself too hard for us again. :kara:

she/her
  • Like 3

Lanadelduck
5 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I thought so too but wasn't sure and didn't want to get myself in trouble saying anything. It looked like she was maybe hurting. Her choreo wasn't the most precise. I hope she's okay. 

Me too. I told my friend I'll stitch it up and it'll probably be fine. I just wanted to warn people because it is a lot of money for the hoodies and I just wanted people to make an informed decision. 

Yeah I got it just for memories. Special trip.  I’m going to miami as well. Also did chicago 

On 8/27/2022 at 1:26 PM, JgHaus78 said:

Did anyone notice the Michael Jackson reference she made after she closed hold my hand? 

If you mean the way she stood there for a long while after the lights went out (crowd still going wild), I 100% thought of MJ's super bowl performance and I was living for it.

Edit: or did you mean when she was doing the dance moves in place? Either way, it was awesome and I do think she was playing homage to him!

Edited by beli8
  • Love 1

Batwings

I've been staying with friends this weekend, so this is the first opportunity I have had to post, but my boyfriend and I had a spectacular time! This is without a doubt her best tour yet!

• Love 3