💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

Stella Sassier
7 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

I'm getting so anxious about the rain, ahhhh!

I am flying in from Texas to visit my bestfriend and so that we can go to the show together. I know Gaga went on at 9:30 in Dallas last night, and it looks like there is just one chance for a quick shower at 8pm over Truist Park. I'm hoping that if that indeed does happen that they can get the stage dried and ready for her to go on in time.

My only other show is Houston and it's so undersold right now that if they don't pick up ticket sales I'm worried about the fate of that show too. :enigma:

Protest to stop building open air stadiums :yennefer:

Email says rain or shine event. Knowing Gaga a lil rain aint going to stop her. And this time of years it's lil pop up summer storms, over in less than 30. 
KNOCK ON WOOD its just precautionary forecasting and all we get is a 5 min light drizzle 

Stella Sassier
3 hours ago, beli8 said:

VIP emails have finally arrived!!!

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME! IM SO EXCITED!!! 

Charmz

I’m flying into Atlanta tomorrow night ♥️

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

16 hours ago, Lcg92 said:

I didn't get it 😕 

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.  Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Friday 26th August 2022

Venue: Truist Park, Atlanta, GA

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 8:30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.00pm – 5:50pm 

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

If you arrive after 5:50pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that the venue does not allow camping.  

All times subject to change without notice.

CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; all health and safety guidelines will be followed per local government and state regulations. Please check the event page for specific guidelines before you go to the venue.

Atlanta_Check_In_Map_56_.jpg

How to Check-In

Once you've located the VIP Nation table, one of our representatives will check you in.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

If you are 12 yrs. old or younger - you must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket to the show.

If you are 13-15 yrs. old - an adult must sign you in.

If you are 16 yrs. old or over - you may sign in yourself with your photo ID matching your ticket order.

At check-in you will also receive your package merchandise! 

PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise not picked up on-site during check-in cannot be shipped after the event.

Please review the venue's BAG POLICY!

That's everything you need to know! We hope you have fun at your event and look forward to seeing you there.

You can share your photos or VIP experience with us by tagging #LadyGagaVIP. 

Once again, we can't wait to see you at the show!

-The VIP Nation Team

Still Have Questions?

Here are all our FAQs 

http://sglink.vipnation.com/ls/click?upn=hCcLWTSFRv2Zz5Rb5NdrsFh8xYvUthsvKgl-2FGesu8PwTJeG5V0tiYofTTWRjNt2p5U9E_K5RyzHf2p3-2FrIlLNq-2FqY9TYtHN4sZNBvaB9PRmpd3gx8IlRAbTZ2h-2F5XaNcjZhlbB1uUQY78Da94mLPtBZk3CpJW5Gep1R8yrY9tyo1fs-2FD3lzZXmuBALREDOModbPZWYAnx1Gloe8WhfCWLXF6DEK-2F1HDH280-2BN77MvveiulixzuTsLHar9z2It73Jb-2BpvczdVkz77S0OkQBd9ww4b1ufoVAV9nRVGVqU7h80aIKkKkf-2B6sFvo0P15xD7IWhhG5ebse0lNku3qsZj9UE4lYEXzYDNgtbv-2ButdT5onewOMYyprhdEm7O5gizQKjIZGSqcM4tVTC4b2HVMQXjpmoEc-2Bye7locn0R0NrPVoVFzYHwXGXCSRm46Wl-2F9hhI-2BnKhaZ9me5EJUmHW-2BHWzULh5pDu2eyUJgGTiwBK0DtSqXr1U-3D

Customer Service: For any other questions regarding the package itinerary please call +1 888-458-8297 or email [email protected] - We'd be happy to assist you!

Your host: Please call or text  +1 424-202-1379  for day of show issues only.

TheEdgeof96

Currently on my flight from Seattle. Can’t wait for tomorrow! 

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Edited by TheEdgeof96
Formatting error
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Batwings

I have a question. This venue does paperless tickets only, and you have to check in using the Ticketmaster app on your phone. I bought two tickets, one for me and one for my boyfriend. When we go to enter, how will that work? Does he need the app on his phone? Can they just scan both tickets on my phone? 

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you can pre-pay parking through Ticketmaster as well. I was concerned that there would be tons of upcharges since Ticketmaster loves to do that, but there was only a $3 convenience fee, which I'm great with as long as it makes my life easier! 

Moonlight on Water
8 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I have a question. This venue does paperless tickets only, and you have to check in using the Ticketmaster app on your phone. I bought two tickets, one for me and one for my boyfriend. When we go to enter, how will that work? Does he need the app on his phone? Can they just scan both tickets on my phone? 

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you can pre-pay parking through Ticketmaster as well. I was concerned that there would be tons of upcharges since Ticketmaster loves to do that, but there was only a $3 convenience fee, which I'm great with as long as it makes my life easier! 

If you bought both tickets on your account from Ticketmaster, I'm pretty sure you can scan both through your phone. You can open the app and save them to a digital wallet if that's possible.

she/her
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

@beli8 If you have time to tag everyone and/or add to OP, that would be MUCH appreciated! If not no biggie!

Everyone we are pregaming @ Yard House Atlanta - The Battery tomorrow between 3p-6p. They have Happy Hour food and are located right next to Truist Park. Check out the menu here: https://m.yardhouse.com/menu/apps

The official TCB ATL After Party is at X Midtown (TEN) as they are hosting a Gaga night! 990 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 Let's serve it ancient city style until 3AM!

For anyone interested, Mary's Atlanta is hosting a Gaga night tonight at 9:30p! $5 cover, 21+.

SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW, PAWS UP 💚💗⚔️

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

@beli8 If you have time to tag everyone and/or add to OP, that would be MUCH appreciated! If not no biggie!

Everyone we are pregaming @ Yard House Atlanta - The Battery tomorrow between 3p-6p. They have Happy Hour food and are located right next to Truist Park. Check out the menu here: https://m.yardhouse.com/menu/apps

The official TCB ATL After Party is at X Midtown (TEN) as they are hosting a Gaga night! 990 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 Let's serve it ancient city style until 3AM!

For anyone interested, Mary's Atlanta is hosting a Gaga night tonight at 9:30p! $5 cover, 21+.

SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW, PAWS UP 💚💗⚔️

Added to main topic although it wont let me format it the way you did with bold etc lol Im sorry!! Stupid phone.

• Love 1

Papergangstuh

About to board my plane for Atlanta! Even though I don’t live there anymore I’ve seen ever Gaga show in ATL and wasn’t about to miss this. 

• Love 3