💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

Email from Truist Park today. We are still waiting for the email from VIP Nation, for those who have the LM VIP Early Entry tickets. We anticipate this will specify which gate those need to report to.

We are excited to welcome you to Truist Park for Lady Gaga: The Chromatica Ball on Friday, August 26! Please check out the information below as you plan your visit.

Who: Lady Gaga: The Chromatica Ball

When: Friday, August 26, 2022

Venue: Truist Park

Doors: 6:30 p.m.*

Show Time: 8:30 p.m.*

*Doors and show time subject to change

Things You Need to Know:

This is a rain or shine event.

Please save your confirmation email. 

Please have your mobile tickets ready for display when coming to the show.

Click on the "View Tickets" link in your email to view the mobile ticket on your phone via the Ticketmaster app.

The Truist Park Ticket Office will open at 3:30 p.m.

All guest, regardless of age, require a ticket to enter the concert. 

Entering Truist Park: 

If you purchased a Floor (FLR) ticket, you may only enter the 1st Base or 3rd Base Gates to receive your floor access wristband. You must receive your floor access wristband prior to entering the floor. 

If you purchased a Pit Pass (GAPIT) ticket, you may only enter the 1st Base or 3rd Base Premium Gates to receive your Pit Pass wristband. You must receive your Pit Pass wristband prior to entering the floor. 

If you have a floor seat and need accessible assistance accessing the field without using stairs, please check in at Guest Services location at Section 111 for assistance. 

If you purchased a non-floor ticket, you may enter any gate. 

Bags are prohibited at Truist Park. Exceptions include medical bags no larger than what is required to transport necessary medical equipment, diaper bags, and single compartment clutches no larger than 5"x9". All bags will be inspected upon entry.

Parking:

Concert parking will be available in numerous lots surrounding Truist Park. All Guests are strongly encouraged to secure their parking pass in advance. Concert parking can be purchased at braves.com/parking.

Accessible parking can be purchased by calling 404-577-9100 , option 5, or by emailing [email protected].

Concessions:

Food and beverage will be available throughout the ballpark. Truist Park is a cashless venue. Cash to card machines are available to concert cash to reusable debit cards and are located near Sections 118, 133, 320, and 331. 

Retail: 

Multiple retail locations will be available inside and outside the ballpark for guests to purchase concert related merchandise. 

Order concert merchandise from your phone! While inside the ballpark, scan the QR code to order from the selection of items. You will be notified when your order is ready to be picked up near the Left Field Gate. QR codes are located inside each entry gate and at the Braves Clubhouse Store at Left Field Gate. 

Seating Numbering System: 

Looking at a particular section of seats from the top/back of the section towards the field/stage, seats are numbered lowest to highest from right to left. 

Accessible Services: 

Wheelchairs are available at all gates on a first-come, first-served basis. They are provided as transportation to guest with disabilities or limited mobility and may not be kept during the show. 

If you are in the need of accessible seating after arriving, please visit Guest Services at Section 111 for assistance with relocation. 

Questions regarding my ticket order: 

Q: I Purchased tickets and received a confirmation, but I can't print them? 

A: Print at home PDF tickets are not accepted at Truist Park. If you can access your confirmation email, look for the link to log into your Ticketmaster account and view your tickets on your mobile phone. You can also access your mobile account via the Ticketmaster app. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please contact Ticketmaster (800-745-3000 ) so a customer service agent can assist you.

• Love 3

So what do we think is going to happen if the rain gets to bad? Will they postpone the show to another date?? I can't imagine she can wear all of her outfits in the rain but I might be wrong lol a little rain isn't going to get in the way of me having the time of my life but I'm just worried about gaga and the crew not being able to come out cause of it.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Lcg92 said:

So what do we think is going to happen if the rain gets to bad? Will they postpone the show to another date?? I can't imagine she can wear all of her outfits in the rain but I might be wrong lol a little rain isn't going to get in the way of me having the time of my life but I'm just worried about gaga and the crew not being able to come out cause of it.

It says it is a rain or shine event, so. I don't know. But it seems like the chance of rain in the afternoon/night is low.

• Like 1

Has anyone done enough research to find where the boundaries of the Little Monsters / VIP GA Pit is in relation to the stage?  I'm curious because I can't arrive until a few hours before, but will feel more relaxed about making it- in if I'm guaranteed to be between the two catwalks (understanding it may be the back of the crowd). Or does standard GA pile in after VIP and share the space?

I just don't want to get stuck on the sides of the stage when I paid for VIP, either way I can't wait!

1 hour ago, rdj13 said:

Has anyone done enough research to find where the boundaries of the Little Monsters / VIP GA Pit is in relation to the stage?  I'm curious because I can't arrive until a few hours before, but will feel more relaxed about making it- in if I'm guaranteed to be between the two catwalks (understanding it may be the back of the crowd). Or does standard GA pile in after VIP and share the space?

I just don't want to get stuck on the sides of the stage when I paid for VIP, either way I can't wait!

GA "piles in" after VIP goes in (I like how you worded that haha). But I would imagine that as long as you go in before general GA goes in, you'll be able to secure a spot between the catwalks even though it may be more towards the back like you said.

gagaisitalian

I'm getting so anxious about the rain, ahhhh!

I am flying in from Texas to visit my bestfriend and so that we can go to the show together. I know Gaga went on at 9:30 in Dallas last night, and it looks like there is just one chance for a quick shower at 8pm over Truist Park. I'm hoping that if that indeed does happen that they can get the stage dried and ready for her to go on in time.

My only other show is Houston and it's so undersold right now that if they don't pick up ticket sales I'm worried about the fate of that show too. :enigma:

Protest to stop building open air stadiums :yennefer:

Edited by gagaisitalian

BlingNotTheMusic
18 hours ago, beli8 said:

Email from Truist Park today. We are still waiting for the email from VIP Nation, for those who have the LM VIP Early Entry tickets. We anticipate this will specify which gate those need to report to.

We are excited to welcome you to Truist Park for Lady Gaga: The Chromatica Ball on Friday, August 26! Please check out the information below as you plan your visit.

Who: Lady Gaga: The Chromatica Ball

When: Friday, August 26, 2022

Venue: Truist Park

Doors: 6:30 p.m.*

Show Time: 8:30 p.m.*

*Doors and show time subject to change

Things You Need to Know:

This is a rain or shine event.

Please save your confirmation email. 

Please have your mobile tickets ready for display when coming to the show.

Click on the "View Tickets" link in your email to view the mobile ticket on your phone via the Ticketmaster app.

The Truist Park Ticket Office will open at 3:30 p.m.

All guest, regardless of age, require a ticket to enter the concert. 

Entering Truist Park: 

If you purchased a Floor (FLR) ticket, you may only enter the 1st Base or 3rd Base Gates to receive your floor access wristband. You must receive your floor access wristband prior to entering the floor. 

If you purchased a Pit Pass (GAPIT) ticket, you may only enter the 1st Base or 3rd Base Premium Gates to receive your Pit Pass wristband. You must receive your Pit Pass wristband prior to entering the floor. 

If you have a floor seat and need accessible assistance accessing the field without using stairs, please check in at Guest Services location at Section 111 for assistance. 

If you purchased a non-floor ticket, you may enter any gate. 

Bags are prohibited at Truist Park. Exceptions include medical bags no larger than what is required to transport necessary medical equipment, diaper bags, and single compartment clutches no larger than 5"x9". All bags will be inspected upon entry.

Parking:

Concert parking will be available in numerous lots surrounding Truist Park. All Guests are strongly encouraged to secure their parking pass in advance. Concert parking can be purchased at braves.com/parking.

Accessible parking can be purchased by calling 404-577-9100 , option 5, or by emailing accessibleservices@braves.com.

Concessions:

Food and beverage will be available throughout the ballpark. Truist Park is a cashless venue. Cash to card machines are available to concert cash to reusable debit cards and are located near Sections 118, 133, 320, and 331. 

Retail: 

Multiple retail locations will be available inside and outside the ballpark for guests to purchase concert related merchandise. 

Order concert merchandise from your phone! While inside the ballpark, scan the QR code to order from the selection of items. You will be notified when your order is ready to be picked up near the Left Field Gate. QR codes are located inside each entry gate and at the Braves Clubhouse Store at Left Field Gate. 

Seating Numbering System: 

Looking at a particular section of seats from the top/back of the section towards the field/stage, seats are numbered lowest to highest from right to left. 

Accessible Services: 

Wheelchairs are available at all gates on a first-come, first-served basis. They are provided as transportation to guest with disabilities or limited mobility and may not be kept during the show. 

If you are in the need of accessible seating after arriving, please visit Guest Services at Section 111 for assistance with relocation. 

Questions regarding my ticket order: 

Q: I Purchased tickets and received a confirmation, but I can't print them? 

A: Print at home PDF tickets are not accepted at Truist Park. If you can access your confirmation email, look for the link to log into your Ticketmaster account and view your tickets on your mobile phone. You can also access your mobile account via the Ticketmaster app. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please contact Ticketmaster (800-745-3000 ) so a customer service agent can assist you.

Is this updated for the "new time"? I thought people said she was going on at 9 at most shows?

BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, Lcg92 said:

As of now it looks like the rain will be in the afternoon versus evening, so hopefully it'll be fine!

pachinko
5 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

I'm so so so ready tomorrow is my last shift at work before I leave and drive 300+ miles to the show!!!!

Where are you driving from?