Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, pachinko said:

Time to revive this! It’s almost show time. :firega::pawsup:

Yaaaas!!!!

So there is a Gaga themed afterparty at a club called Ten, until 3am, for those who are interested!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

B2theRich33
41 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Yaaaas!!!!

So there is a Gaga themed afterparty at a club called Ten, until 3am, for those who are interested!

Ten is a very fun bar!! 

• Love 1

DanielKCarey

Received an email response from Truist Park regarding camping out and general admission lines.

"Guest may camp out on Windy Ridge Parkway for the concert on Friday. We will not allow guests to line up prior to 10AM on 8/26 at the 1st Base Gate (GA Pit Entrance) for this show and the 3rd Base Gate (VIP GA Pit Entrance)."

I do have a friend that is working with the staging set-up and he said that Truist Park will not allow camping until Friday, and any people camping prior to will be subject to being ticketed. 

Edited by DanielKCarey
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Ten is a very fun bar!! 

So glad I've heard good things about this place! It's my first time to ATL so I definitely want to go to the club with the best music and experience :vegas:

Edited by WheresMy911Alice

BillieGOAT
23 minutes ago, DanielKCarey said:

Received an email response from Truist Park regarding camping out and general admission lines.

"Guest may camp out on Windy Ridge Parkway for the concert on Friday. We will not allow guests to line up prior to 10AM on 8/26 at the 1st Base Gate (GA Pit Entrance) for this show and the 3rd Base Gate (VIP GA Pit Entrance)."

I do have a friend that is working with the staging set-up and he said that Truist Park will not allow camping until Friday, and any people camping prior to will be subject to being ticketed. 

so does that mean that if you plan on getting in line prior to 10am you should be going to the Windy Risge Parkway? Then everyone walks down to the stadium and lines up at 10am?? How would they even regulate that line

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

so does that mean that if you plan on getting in line prior to 10am you should be going to the Windy Risge Parkway? Then everyone walks down to the stadium and lines up at 10am?? How would they even regulate that line

Yeah, thats basically it. We assume that we will all be fair/civil and line up in the same order as that of Windy Ridge Pkwy once we head over to the gates.

• Love 1

BillieGOAT
44 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Yeah, thats basically it. We assume that we will all be fair/civil and line up in the same order as that of Windy Ridge Pkwy once we head over to the gates.

Ahhhh that’ll be interesting!! :icega: I’m sure everyone will be cool

19 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Ahhhh that’ll be interesting!! :icega: I’m sure everyone will be cool

I mean, I know we will be! But hopefully any non-GGDers will also be civil and fair lol.

Just got an email from Ticketmaster lol not anything new:

Hi live event fan!

Your event is still on, but it's at a new time.

Lady Gaga: The Chromatica Ball
Truist Park
Friday, August 26th at 7:30PM
NEW TIME: 8:30PM

Your tickets are still good – see you there!

Thanks for being a fan!
Ticketmaster Fan Support

• Shook 1

LibraLove

Do we know why the time was moved to a later time? Not complaining, because it’ll be dark and will look better. 

also does anyone know when the VIP Lounge stuff starts? When do we get the tickets? When do we get the merch that comes with the tickets? Etc?

Also super excited for the show. If everyone is going to TEN after the show, I’ll gladly meet y’all there. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

pachinko
47 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Do we know why the time was moved to a later time? Not complaining, because it’ll be dark and will look better. 

also does anyone know when the VIP Lounge stuff starts? When do we get the tickets? When do we get the merch that comes with the tickets? Etc?

Also super excited for the show. If everyone is going to TEN after the show, I’ll gladly meet y’all there. 

Yes a few of us are going to Ten afterwards! 

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, LibraLove said:

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Yes a few of us are going to Ten afterwards! 

See you sluts there Miss America Wave GIF

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

So do we think the time was moved back because of the chance of storms?

That's the only thing I can think of. But who knows, theres so many things happening behind the scenes. Maybe RichyRat is behind it :triggered: