💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Can-I-exchange-or-upgrade-my-tickets?language=en_US

I exchanged my tickets several weeks ago, and the process has changed since then. Last I checked you had to send them the row/seat numbers of the new tickets you want and they will exchange the seats(if available by the time they get around to you) and charge you the price difference. There was also now a $10 exchange fee per ticket the last time I checked as well. 

• Like 1

gagaisitalian

From Texas but just got tickets in B2! Can't wait to go to Chromatica in 21 freaking days!!!

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Stella Sassier

TORONTO VIP line up sign

**working through some first concert anxiety/obvious overthinking BUT: **
This TORONTO show sign says VIP line up is at 10 AM for a 7:30 PM concert...
that's for Pit ticketholders to be first in line/get a good spot right?

Since I have a VIP  seat  ticket, I do not need to worry about showing up that early? (other than missing general outside pre-show merriment & fun) My current plan was to get in line a wee bit before doors open, as my thought process is I'll be fine in the back of line since I have a seat. .... Right? 

Anxiety is a real b– aint she lol, but some reassurance would greatly ease my mind please :sweat: 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 8/4/2022 at 2:29 PM, AmberARTPOP said:

I'm in FLRB6 Row 12! Who wants to meet up and go out after the show?? 

OMG we are FLRB7 Row 11! You should join TCB ATL discord, we are planning everything!

https://discord.gg/ucJWfNa6vj

Edited by WheresMy911Alice

Juanlittlem
41 minutes ago, Stella Sassier said:

TORONTO VIP line up sign

**working through some first concert anxiety/obvious overthinking BUT: **
This TORONTO show sign says VIP line up is at 10 AM for a 7:30 PM concert...
that's for Pit ticketholders to be first in line/get a good spot right?

Since I have a VIP  seat  ticket, I do not need to worry about showing up that early? (other than missing general outside pre-show merriment & fun) My current plan was to get in line a wee bit before doors open, as my thought process is I'll be fine in the back of line since I have a seat. .... Right? 

Anxiety is a real b– aint she lol, but some reassurance would greatly ease my mind please :sweat: 

You're fine as long as you have a seat! Also Gaga probably won't start at 7:30PM, she'll come out at 9PM or around 8:30 if there's any curfew.

But yeah, going to the stadium at 7PM should be fine.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem

Also, I just realised you said you had vip tickets @Stella Sassier , they might send you an email on were to go to pick up your gifts and they'll probably add the times for everything important :hug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Stella Sassier
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Also, I just realised you said you had vip tickets @Stella Sassier , they might send you an email on were to go to pick up your gifts and they'll probably add the times for everything important :hug:

Bless you so much :hug:THANK YOU!! all this helps :) 

• Love 1

AmberARTPOP
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

OMG we are FLRB7 Row 11! You should join TCB ATL discord, we are planning everything!

https://discord.gg/ucJWfNa6vj

Already there bitchhh! (I’m fruity on there, idk how to change my name for just the one server 😅)

Edited by AmberARTPOP
  • Love 2

Batwings

I've been to Atlanta many, many times over the years, but I have never been to Truist Park, and I don't know what the parking situation is like there.

Would it be better for my boyfriend and I to take an Uber to and from the show, or would it be better to try to park there? Any advice is welcome! 

6 hours ago, Batwings said:

I've been to Atlanta many, many times over the years, but I have never been to Truist Park, and I don't know what the parking situation is like there.

Would it be better for my boyfriend and I to take an Uber to and from the show, or would it be better to try to park there? Any advice is welcome! 

Seeing as you have seats, you may be fine to use their parking lots (the earliest I think opens at 3:30, others around 5). I went to a show there a few years ago and we parked at one of their lots. We didnt have any issues getting in and out!

• Thanks 1

Stella Sassier

I can't really tell, but is the bag restriction the same as whatever host park she's at? I've seen one or two chromatica signs with something different

On 8/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, Stella Sassier said:

I can't really tell, but is the bag restriction the same as whatever host park she's at? I've seen one or two chromatica signs with something different

I would imagine so! Where did you see the chromatica signs with other info? I dont think Ive seen those.

Stella Sassier
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

I would imagine so! Where did you see the chromatica signs with other info? I dont think Ive seen those.

twitter 
its the only thing i'm scooping out :sweat: (also ASSUMING these were official) looked like people were sharing their event emails 

Stella Sassier
5 hours ago, beli8 said:

@ Chromatica BN (Chromatica ball news) on Twitter. They seem to make little posts for each concert and they’re all different; so I’m going to assume it’s based on each hosts stadium restrictions. Hope I’m right and my bag gets in 😅😅