💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

TheEdgeof96

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’m starting to get so excited for this show. I finally booked my flights from Seattle last week and the Airbnb tonight so it’s feeling more real now. Only 25 days 😭

I bought VIP Pit but haven’t decided where I want to stand.. I did LMZ for JWT and was first/second row for 4 shows so have never been by the piano. I’m torn between pushing for front row again (with 1 friend who’s seen Gaga before but never front row, another friend who’s never seen her) which would be amazing. But I also want to be right by the piano for TEOG, ARUTW, 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight. Ugh. 

Where’s everyone else with pit trying to stand?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

beli8

My goal in the pit is anywhere in the barricade between the two catwalks (as close to the center, of course). I will be my usual anxiety ridden self until I'm at my spot lmao!

I just realized that this will be my 99th concert, and when I go to the Miami show it will be my 100th concert. What better way to get into 3 digits than with Gaga herself?!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

beli8

@WheresMy911Alice - I accidentally deleted your stadium location in my original post last time I edited it. Can you remind me where you are so I don't have to go back to previous pages? lol sorry!

Do we wanna try to go to Blake’s On The Park if we want to afterparty? Pretty much every LGBTQ+ bar I found has both good and bad reviews (including that one) so I guess we can try it and hope it'll be decent that night.

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, beli8 said:

@WheresMy911Alice - I accidentally deleted your stadium location in my original post last time I edited it. Can you remind me where you are so I don't have to go back to previous pages? lol sorry!

Do we wanna try to go to Blake’s On The Park if we want to afterparty? Pretty much every LGBTQ+ bar I found has both good and bad reviews (including that one) so I guess we can try it and hope it'll be decent that night.

I'm on the floor! FLRB7 Row 11!

I definitely wanna go dancing after so I'll have to scope the options, unless Blake's has dancing?

****I'm also fine starting a group chat for our date, what is the best mobile friendly option. Telegram? Discord?*****

beli8
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm on the floor! FLRB7 Row 11!

I definitely wanna go dancing after so I'll have to scope the options, unless Blake's has dancing?

****I'm also fine starting a group chat for our date, what is the best mobile friendly option. Telegram? Discord?*****

Thanksss!

From what I read, Blake's has dancing. But please check behind me (I don't go clubbing so I'm probably not the best person to be in charge of picking a place lmao).

Oh yeah, I forgot it was mentioned here before about a group chat. I don't have Telegram but I have Discord if that might work for others.

• Love 1

Charmz

I’ll be there! Right behind the 3rd base line up in the stands 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
On 8/1/2022 at 9:55 PM, Charmz said:

I’ll be there! Right behind the 3rd base line up in the stands 

:bear:

Edited by WheresMy911Alice

BlingNotTheMusic
31 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Thanksss!

From what I read, Blake's has dancing. But please check behind me (I don't go clubbing so I'm probably not the best person to be in charge of picking a place lmao).

Oh yeah, I forgot it was mentioned here before about a group chat. I don't have Telegram but I have Discord if that might work for others.

I joined and created a server? Will this last until the concert? Here's the link

https://discord.gg/ucJWfNa6vj

Would you be able to tag everyone for this date and add to the OP?

Edited by WheresMy911Alice

beli8

Thanks to @WheresMy911Alice, we now have a Discord server to chat in! 

Use this link to join (it won't expire): https://discord.gg/ucJWfNa6vj

I will also pin it to the OP :) tagging everyone also just to be safe:

@BillieGOAT@HorusRa2@NightCat@pachinko@thefamexx@Enrique@Stella Sassier@Lcg92@TheEdgeof96@Papergangstuh@FATCAT@LibraLove@Burqa4Fashion@Roughhouse Dandy@rasclautmangos@Madame Goo Goo@Raggedy Adam@JgHaus78@Batwings@Jenina@JustinLovesGaga

Edited by beli8
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Stella Sassier
On 7/30/2022 at 8:47 PM, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Buckle up legends, I'm calling for an outfit check soon!

Can't wait to see all your ️fashions

:shocked: NOT YET I NEED MORE TIME!
ahhhh! just 22 days left for construction! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

rasclautmangos

The Atlanta stage layout has finally been updated on Ticketmaster. So excited!

@beli8 I ended up exchanging my tickets. I'm in section 37 now!

pachinko
On 8/1/2022 at 4:03 AM, TheEdgeof96 said:

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’m starting to get so excited for this show. I finally booked my flights from Seattle last week and the Airbnb tonight so it’s feeling more real now. Only 25 days 😭

I bought VIP Pit but haven’t decided where I want to stand.. I did LMZ for JWT and was first/second row for 4 shows so have never been by the piano. I’m torn between pushing for front row again (with 1 friend who’s seen Gaga before but never front row, another friend who’s never seen her) which would be amazing. But I also want to be right by the piano for TEOG, ARUTW, 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight. Ugh. 

Where’s everyone else with pit trying to stand?

How much did you pay for Airbnb? I still need to book my housing accommodation. I also have VIP Pit! 

TheEdgeof96
5 hours ago, pachinko said:

How much did you pay for Airbnb? I still need to book my housing accommodation. I also have VIP Pit! 

I got an Airbnb about 20 minutes south of Truist Park/a little west of downtown, so it was a bit cheaper. It was like $850 total, but I’m going to be in town from Thursday-Sunday. There were a lot of nice, cute and affordable places around downtown and ever by the stadium if you’re only going for a night or two. 

FATCAT
On 8/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, rasclautmangos said:

The Atlanta stage layout has finally been updated on Ticketmaster. So excited!

@beli8 I ended up exchanging my tickets. I'm in section 37 now!

How did you exchange tickets?

Purr more, hiss less.