Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8
7 hours ago, Lava said:

I’m planning on buying tickets ! But parking confuses me. My boyfriend and I will probably drive down from NC in the morning, see the show, then drive home. But the parking decks say they don’t open until 5??? Like uhhh we’re gonna get there much earlier than that 

Im sure there will be other parking available nearby. You may have to walk a little more, but then leaving might also be easier lol. I'll look into it soon and will post updates here.

6 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

Hello! I’m paranoid and double checking: I have GA Early Entry.. I didn’t see any “golden circle” tickets listed for this date.. so GA Early Entry is the “best” GA ticket to have, right?

I think that’s right but i need someone to reassure me :icega:

I'm pretty sure Golden Circle is only being used for European shows. To my knowledge, our VIP Pit (with early entry) is indeed the best GA ticket to have.

• Thanks 1

Stafani Versace
20 hours ago, Lava said:

Isn’t this 215?? My boyfriend and I are going and I thought this seating looked the best !

Yep! I checked a ton of times and out of all the seats that had pics, decided this looked the best.

• YAAAS 1

Stella Sassier

since this is my first Gaga concert, if I have early access tickets, what time should i be in line? 

Katrinooo814
7 minutes ago, Stella Sassier said:

since this is my first Gaga concert, if I have early access tickets, what time should i be in line? 

They will send you an email a few days before the show with early enter rules. Timing and where to line up! 

Papergangstuh

I'm in the first few rows of A1 on the floor and convinced I won't see anything. Seriously considering just biting the cost and buying better seats + hoping someone will buy mine on a reseller site.

Guess I'll see how it looks at the DC concert first?

Stella Sassier
On 7/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, Katrinooo814 said:

They will send you an email a few days before the show with early enter rules. Timing and where to line up! 

yeah but like... how much earlier than that for the pre-show party? :woohoo:

Okay so I'm gonna be in the early entry pit this will be my first gaga concert and I'll be going alone also my 30th birthday is the day after and I'll be staying in Atlanta through the weekend. I'm really excited I plan on getting there early in the day, I'm wanting to be in the verry front. I'm driving 8 hours to get there arriving the day before.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

beli8
On 7/26/2022 at 12:38 AM, Stella Sassier said:

I mean, I'll be there all day. I don't know what the pre-show parties will entail/be like lol! But I'll be there and would love to spend the agonizing wait with as many GGDers as possible :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stella Sassier
6 hours ago, beli8 said:

I mean, I'll be there all day. I don't know what the pre-show parties will entail/be like lol! But I'll be there and would love to spend the agonizing wait with as many GGDers as possible :)

All day?!  Stay cool and hydrated! Ill arrive a bit early then for funsies! 

• Love 1

JgHaus78

I’ll be in section 342! I don’t plan on showing up any more than an hour before showtime since we have guaranteed spots. Me and my roommate do plan on grabbing drinks somewhere before hand if any of us had any ideas? 

• Love 1

LibraLove
On 3/7/2022 at 5:57 PM, beli8 said:

Thread for those planning to go to the Atlanta, GA show. Show your presence! I will try to add more info here as we find out about it (please nudge me if I should be adding something important).

https://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-the-chromatica-ball-atlanta-georgia-08-26-2022/event/0E005B359AA8212E

https://www.mlb.com/braves/tickets/concerts or http://braves.com/ladygaga

As of March 7th it doesn't appear the Gaga show is showing on the venue's official concert line up page yet.

**UPDATE ** As of March 8th, the venue's official page now shows the concert on its lineup page with general information and an FAQ.

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

Onsale to General Public / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT

Citi® Cardmember Presale / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Citi® Cardmember VIP Packages / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Official Platinum Presale / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

VIP Packages Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Live Nation Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Venue Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

VIP Packages Onsale / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT / Ends Tue, Aug 16 @ 05:00 pm EDT

Official Platinum Onsale / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT / Ends Fri, Aug 26 @ 09:30 pm EDT

-----------

Adding this section to identify where we were all be in the stadium that night :) Please comment on the thread if I made a mistake or if I missed you (I was unsure of some but still tagged under '???')!

PIT
@beli8
@BillieGOAT
@HorusRa2
@NightCat
@pachinko

@thefamexx
@Enrique
@Stella Sassier
@Lcg92

FLOOR
@Papergangstuh(A1)
@FATCAT(A2)
@Burqa4Fashion(A5)
@Roughhouse Dandy(A5)
@rasclautmangos(A7)
@WheresMy911Alice

GRANDSTAND
@Madame Goo Goo(138)
@Raggedy Adam (215)
@Batwings (427)

???
@Jenina
@JustinLovesGaga
@JgHaus78
@LibraLove

My fiance and I are on the floor in A3, 4th row.

• Love 1

LibraLove
On 7/25/2022 at 11:38 PM, Stella Sassier said:

A person on Twitter who went to the Paris show said the VIP section party thing was open 1.5-2 hours prior, all during the concert, and 1-1.5 hours after the show. Unlimited food and drinks included. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay so those of us in the Pitt what time are you all planning on showing up? I want to have an amazing spot but I think if I get there before ten or noon I'll risk being so exhausted but I've been hearing people will show up at like 5 am

Roughhouse Dandy

Buckle up legends, I'm calling for an outfit check soon!

Can't wait to see all your ️fashions

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 2

beli8
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Buckle up legends, I'm calling for an outfit check soon!

Can't wait to see all your ️fashions

I won't be dressing up but I am looking forward to seeing everyone's and meeting some people from this awesome forum :)

3 hours ago, Lcg92 said:

Okay so those of us in the Pitt what time are you all planning on showing up? I want to have an amazing spot but I think if I get there before ten or noon I'll risk being so exhausted but I've been hearing people will show up at like 5 am

I'm gonna line up early in the morning. Im sure some will camp out but I don't think I can manage that without feeling awful the next day lol.