Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy
17 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok so what's the update everyone? Have y'all already gotten hotel, rental cars, etc? I just confirmed mine. My friend and I are also interested in going out after (gay club) so let's organize something!

@Roughhouse Dandy @pachinko @beli8 + anyone else! Should we start a group chat somewhere??

Travel and housing is secured. I'm hella down to meet up! Leggooooooooo

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Travel and housing is secured. I'm hella down to meet up! Leggooooooooo

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 1

JgHaus78

Me and my friend are going, we really wanna check out somewhere that will have an after party after the show is over? 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Stella Sassier

Been a little nervous as this is my first concert alone, AND my first time getting to see Gaga!! Finding this forum I realized I shouldn't be nervous at all because I'll be surrounded by fellow Little Monsters <3

So yall better put your paws up cuz I am ready to DANCE!!!! 

O.O oh **** its in six weeks i am NOT READY!! 

Edited by Stella Sassier
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

LibraLove

We’ll be driving down from Nashville probably the day before and staying at a friend’s place in Atlanta, pregaming there, and then all going to the concert together. I’d be down to meet up with everyone for an after party or something as well. I’ve had several friends from Nashville who go to Atlanta constantly say that Blake’s On The Park is a great place with a good atmosphere. 

• Love 2

transnation

I'm coming to Atlanta show from Alma, MI, and I haven't traveled around US yet (I haven't been to US yet too lol, I'm in Russia now and I'm coming to US in August). I haven't even bought the ticket to the show, as all the russian credit cards are blocked from paying for something outside the country. Do you think any of the tix will be available by mid-August? I lost all hope for the GA pit, so I would be happy to snatch a floor ticket :enigma:

• Like 1

beli8
1 minute ago, transnation said:

I'm coming to Atlanta show from Alma, MI, and I haven't traveled around US yet (I haven't been to US yet too lol, I'm in Russia now and I'm coming to US in August). I haven't even bought the ticket to the show, as all the russian credit cards are blocked from paying for something outside the country. Do you think any of the tix will be available by mid-August? I lost all hope for the GA pit, so I would be happy to snatch a floor ticket :enigma:

I dont think the show has sold out so I think there should be something left! I'm glad you will be able to come :)

transnation
17 minutes ago, beli8 said:

I dont think the show has sold out so I think there should be something left! I'm glad you will be able to come :)

It will be my first Gaga show and I'm super excited!!! She had come to Russia in 2012, and I didn't really have a chance to see her because I was 10 lol...I was so disappointed watching all of the news reports, and I even cried lmao

• Love 1

Stafani Versace

CAF6-AC79-908-F-488-F-A743-0-CB885-AD1-F

Seeing the stage design now, I’m so glad I got the seats I did! This is what the view looks like according to pictures online. I feel like this is such a good view so I can see the inside and the side screens. I actually love the stage design and I already know the visuals are about to be sick.

I’m getting so excited omfgggggg. It’s only been 3 years since I saw Gaga in Vegas but, I really didn’t think that the Chromatica Ball was coming to Atlanta so I was really bummed because this is one of my favorite albums she’s released. Let’s goooooo 40 days y’all!!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
14 hours ago, Stella Sassier said:

Been a little nervous as this is my first concert alone, AND my first time getting to see Gaga!! Finding this forum I realized I shouldn't be nervous at all because I'll be surrounded by fellow Little Monsters <3

So yall better put your paws up cuz I am ready to DANCE!!!! 

O.O oh **** its in six weeks i am NOT READY!! 

Ikr! I don't even have my outfit yet!

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
On 6/14/2022 at 9:53 AM, JgHaus78 said:

Me and my friend are going, we really wanna check out somewhere that will have an after party after the show is over? 

We're still trying to figure the after party out!

13 hours ago, LibraLove said:

We’ll be driving down from Nashville probably the day before and staying at a friend’s place in Atlanta, pregaming there, and then all going to the concert together. I’d be down to meet up with everyone for an after party or something as well. I’ve had several friends from Nashville who go to Atlanta constantly say that Blake’s On The Park is a great place with a good atmosphere. 

We're driving down from Memphis!

• YAAAS 1

LibraLove
36 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

We're still trying to figure the after party out!

We're driving down from Memphis!

Tennessee Takes the Chromatica Ball! Slay! I’m so excited. I still have to put my outfit together. Lmao. 

• Love 1

I’m planning on buying tickets ! But parking confuses me. My boyfriend and I will probably drive down from NC in the morning, see the show, then drive home. But the parking decks say they don’t open until 5??? Like uhhh we’re gonna get there much earlier than that 

On 7/17/2022 at 2:07 PM, Raggedy Adam said:

CAF6-AC79-908-F-488-F-A743-0-CB885-AD1-F

Seeing the stage design now, I’m so glad I got the seats I did! This is what the view looks like according to pictures online. I feel like this is such a good view so I can see the inside and the side screens. I actually love the stage design and I already know the visuals are about to be sick.

I’m getting so excited omfgggggg. It’s only been 3 years since I saw Gaga in Vegas but, I really didn’t think that the Chromatica Ball was coming to Atlanta so I was really bummed because this is one of my favorite albums she’s released. Let’s goooooo 40 days y’all!!!

Isn’t this 215?? My boyfriend and I are going and I thought this seating looked the best !

BillieGOAT

Hello! I’m paranoid and double checking: I have GA Early Entry.. I didn’t see any “golden circle” tickets listed for this date.. so GA Early Entry is the “best” GA ticket to have, right?

I think that’s right but i need someone to reassure me :icega: